Part 17 - The Start of Everything

Laying on top of his body, you have a close-up view of the grimace on his face.

"A-are you okay?!"

His face muscles relax a bit and he opens his eyes to look at you.

"Tae?" you reach out and put a careful hand to his cheek. He seems okay to you, but you can not be sure as he did hit the ground pretty hard. "Does anything hurt?"

To your surprise, he brings his hand and puts on top of yours. "Not anymore." He flashes a silly grin and starts laughing loudly.

Still holding your hand to his cheek, the laughter makes him pull on you - pulling you closer.

And so, soon, you find yourself only inches away from his face.

You don't know exactly how many times you have looked into his eyes today, but as you look into them now, you know that it is something that you will never grow tired of.

In them, you see everything - everything that is, and everything around you seems to fade as away as if they didn't really matter. Just you - just him and you. Only the two of you.

Feeling drawn to him, your bend closer, leaning in bit by bit until your noses almost touch.

"Y/N..." His voice smooth and sweet, like a river of hot chocolate embracing you - pulling you in.

Your heart beating faster than you can ever remember, your lips trembling... "Tae..."

* JINGLE *

The ringtone from your phone spook you both, but as you both realize what it is, you let out sighs and turn back to each other and giggle.

"Sorry," You laugh, "I'll turn it off - just give me-"

"Don't-" Without another word, Taehyung wraps his arms around your neck.

"But-?"

Your question was never finished as he gently pulls you down as he lifts his head; his lips pressing into yours.

Surprised, it takes you a second to realize what is happening, but as it dawns on you, you relax and let yourself melt into the kiss - into him. The warmth, the comfort you had felt, all the tingles from his touch, all of what you had felt... it was nothing, nothing compared to this.

Your lips shivering, you move them; gently molding them to his. Then, stroking his cheek with your hand, your lean further in to deepen the kiss.

You feel the smile on his lips as he accepts you, pulling you even close to him.

Smiling, your hearts filled with the warmth of hot chocolate, nothing else mattered to you. You're just happy to exist - to exist in a world where he is, and where you can lie kissing in snow as it's dancing around you - dancing along to the tune from when you first met.