The Compromise

The Compromise

This is boyxboy children. Do you know what that means? It means boys touching other boys in naughty ways. Don’t like it? I DON’T CARE!!! If you do like it? Well hello!!

Things between me and Azim have gotten…tense. Not in a bad way or anything like it used to be. More of a…I really, really want to jump your bones right now kind of way. I mean we haven’t been all that close since we met, but there has always been that unspoken attraction. It’s just now instead of denying it I really just want to push him down. Which is a different thing for me since I’ve never really been an aggressive person, and things like seeing him with his shirt off didn’t really affect me much before, I would just think…wow he is attractive, and then go about my business. Now though it’s different. So, like a few days ago, he was outside mowing the lawn in the backyard, and it was super hot out there, so he took his shirt off, and I was walking out there feeling completely innocent and all just wanting to go and wander in the woods not too far from home to explore. As soon as I saw him though, sweat drizzling down the lines of his muscles, I immediately started to hyperventilate, and not in a bad way. You’d think after having that small run in with the vampires it would scar me for life, but it’s like, I’m just extremely horny all the time. I literally ran upstairs to...you know…so fast after that I think that Zeke thought something was wrong with me.

All this has just been in the last week, yesterday all he did was pat my shoulder and I was about to explode. Okay I think I’m probably freaking you guys out now.

I don’t know if Azim has noticed but I’m pretty sure Zeke does, because whenever I walk past him after being near Azim he chuckles at me. The nerve. If I put him in my situation I bet he would be screaming like a little girl.

I’m outside helping Mira weed the garden, looking at momentary intervals into the kitchen window where Azim is helping Zeke in the kitchen. “Mira how do you know if you’re in love?”

Mira looks at me a little surprised at the question. “Um, I don’t really believe that there is a good answer for that question.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I think that it’s different for every individual. Falling in love isn’t a routine thing that happens in a specific way. It’s different for everyone. Some people don’t even believe in love, some people think that being in love complicates a good relationship. Some people think that if you can’t stop thinking about them, and you care about them, and you find all of their bizarre little quirks charming, and you have amazing chemistry, and you start thinking about a future with them that that is love. I honestly don’t have a specific answer for you. Just, when you’re in love you’ll know that you’re in love. Why are you asking anyways?”

“You really have to ask?”

Mira smiles knowingly.

“It’s just I wasn’t gay before I came here, all of a sudden though, all I can really think about is Azim. I mean, I think If you threw some other man in front of me(excluding magical vampiric or any other kind of super powers) I wouldn’t even look at him twice. I’m not saying I’m totally in love or anything like that. Honestly I know I lust after him like no other, but it’s like sometimes thinking of hurting him burns my insides.”

“Well, if it makes you feel better, you like him” Mira grins.

“Wow, thanks for the wisdom sensei.”

“Don’t be a smart ass!” Mira throws a tuft of previously pulled weeds at my face.

“Wow really? You wanna go?”