Lunatic

HERE IT IS MY LOVELIES!!!!!! CHAPPIE 15!

Copyright: For the love of all that is holy, this story is mine.

WARNING: THERE IS SMEXINESS IN THIS CHAPPIE BE PREPARED!!

I let out a blood curdling scream and throw back my fist, punching Belial full in the face. He loses his balance and flies backwards, me jumping away from him as fast as I can and tying up my robe. I watch as he rubs his jaw, and turns towards me anger evident in his eyes.

“GOD WYATT WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?”

MY PROBLEM? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? FUCK YOU BELIAL! I REFUSE TO LET YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN UNTIL YOU FIGHT AZIM FAIRLY!”

“WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU HAVE A CHOICE?” He moves toward me with a threatening glare.

“TRY IT! I DARE YOU!” I give him my best glare back. No way is he touching me again without fighting Azim in all fairness.

Belial Groans. “Fine, one more time. I don’t know why you insist on it so vigorously. Nothing will change, you will still be mine when this is over. I’m only doing it to humor you!”Hah!

“We’ll see.” I cross my arms. “Now…I want to see Azim.”

“WHAT? We never- “

“LET ME SEE AZIM GODDAMIT!!”I yell, I have reached the end of my very…very long fuse.

He quiets down and nods, complying with my demand, though not looking very pleased about it. I really don’t care.

“FINE!”

҉

As soon as I walk into the room where Azim is being kept I feel safe and comfortable, but it only lasts for a few seconds before I see how miserable he is. He looks absolutely stricken, shoved into a corner of a cell, head in his knees, depression literally seeping from his skin.

I fucking run to him.

“AZIM! AZIM!” I’m on my knees reaching through the bars. His head snaps up and he dives for me, angry tears in his eyes.

“Did he touch you? Are you hurt?” he asks.

I sob, the mixture of all the feelings and emotions I’ve been caught up in, in the last few months bearing down on me like never before. I feel overwhelmed with the pain, and worry, so much so that I break down and clutch onto Azim for dear life. I mean what more could happen to us at this point? Where else can we go what can we do? What more could any of the gods that exist in this universe throw at us?

“Don’t worry about me are you okay?” I stoke my fingers over the cuts on his face, gently so as not to create more pain. He acts as though he didn’t hear me.