Silence and Darkness

HERE IT IS GUYS THE NEXT CHAPTER! THERE IS A LITTLE NAUGTINESS AT THE END BUT NOT MUCH BECAUSE IT WAS GETTING LATE AND I NEEDED TO GO TO BED ANYWAYS HERE YOU GO

WARNING BOYXBOY. THERE IS SOME NAUGTINESS

I’m not afraid.

That’s what I keep telling myself as we all sulk quietly in the dungeons.

I’m not afraid, I’m not worried. Everything is going to be fine.

Fuck. Who am I kidding? I’m in a fucking cage! It isn’t going to be alright! If Belial wins I end up becoming his….no! Just no!

If Azim wins we become mates and all but, who are we fucking kidding? Belial is going to kill us right afterwards! This is useless. All of it. We might as well just kill ourselves now.

I look around at the others.

The quiet of the dungeon is what really vexes me the most. It’s like we really have all just given up. Just realized that it isn’t even worth trying. Nobody is saying anything, no comforting words come from any of their mouths. Even though that’s what we really need right now. Comfort.  Everything has been turned around on us. We all thought it was going to be so easy. Hah! What a laugh. Maybe all of it is really bullshit. I’m caged so obviously nothing is going to get done anytime soon. Not that I can really do anything anyways. How can I save all these clans if I can’t even save myself?

This is all just one cosmic mistake. Who in their right minds would believe that a teenager could get rid of their tyrant leader? I can’t do anything I’m totally useless. A cosmic mistake I tell you. Sighing I shift in my cage trying to ignore the sinking feeling in my stomach.

“So what? Are we just giving up?”

I look up at Carson, who is pressed against the bars of his cage. He looks desperate, with determination. He wants to fight. I can see it in his eyes. No one says anything in reply to him.

“Wyatt.”

I look up at him again. “What?”

“Are…you giving up?”

I continue to look at him not sure what to say. “Um…I’m not doing anything. I’m just trying to think.”

Carson scoffs. “Are you okay with becoming his mate? Are you okay having sex with him?”

I hear Azim growl from the other side of the room.

“No I’m not.”

“So you aren’t giving up then?”

“I…I guess not. Look, I have no plans of ever mating with that man. I have no plans to ever leave this pack. If Belial wins, I am going to fucking kill him. Do you understand? I will wait if I have to, but I will slit his throat, tear out his organs and feed them to any animals that happen to pass by. Got it?”

Carson swallows and then nods quickly.

I huff and sit back once again. I let my gaze run to the left so I can look at Azim. My eyes quickly flash back to Carson when I see that Azim is looking at me.

“Azim, just fight like hell.” Encourages Zeke.

I look over at Azim. He gazes at me while answering. “I plan to do just that.”

҉

It’s funny how if you can’t see the sky, time just seems endless. You never know when it gets dark, or when it gets light, or even if that much time has passed for the earth to even shift at all. Being in this dungeon, I feel like it has been months, but at the same time, I wish it could be longer until the fight because I don’t know what’s going to happen. All I know is that I have complete faith in Azim, and I hope that faith will push him a little bit farther, so he can win. I hear clanking coming from the entrance hallway so I quickly stand up. Two men come in dressed adequately for guards. The one closest to me glances in my direction, and I can practically see his eyes glaze over.