F.O.U.R

Yashiro's POV

I locked the gate and was about to head to school when someone shouted.

"Good morning Yashiro!" Amane greeted me.

"Good morning Amane-kun" I smiled at him.

"I didn't know your house is close to mine" I said. The yugi twin's house is located two houses before mine.

"Nene-san!" Tsukasa hugged me and I did the same.

"Let go of her Tsukasa" Amane tried to pry him off which he succesfully did.

We arrived at the front gate and was instantly greeted with everyone's eyes.

"Why are they staring at us?" Amane asked.

"It's because we're walking with a popular girl, Amane" Tsukasa replied in a 'duh' tone.

"Don't mind them" I said and went inside our room.

"Okay class. Settle down" we sat in our seat and listened at our sensei.

"You will be creating the solar system by pair" the teacher announced.

"How many members sensei?" A boy asked and our sensei sighed.

"That is why we need to listen to our sensei, don't ya think?" The whole class errupted into laughter including me.

"Is it okay to have three members?" Another boy asked and our sensei was now pissed.

"I don't know why I chose to become a teacher" we laughed again.

"Again. You will be creating the solar system BY PAIR ONLY" this time the teacher emphasized it clearly. Then she announced the pairs.

"And finally Yashiro and Amane."

Amane's POV

"And finally Yashiro and Amane" I perked up at the sudden mention of my name. I felt happy and excited when I heard that we were partners. My self-esteem also boosted as I saw how the boys look so envious.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
"When do we start Amane-kun?" She asked.

"How about today? At my house." I replied and we headed back to our house.

"Tsukasa, I'm home!" I was instantly greeted by a hug.

"Okay okay. Get off now" he let go and stared at yashiro.

"Wow Amane! I didn't know you got moves. You even made your girlfriend come at our house!" Tsukasa exclaimed and I blushed.

"It's n-nothing like-" i was cut off by tsukasa.

"But it's fine since it's nene-san. Are you gonna be my sister-in-law?" I flicked his forehead and he groaned.

"Go to your room" I commanded and he pouted.

"I'm sorry about that Yashiro" I rubbed the back of my neck.

"It's fine actually" she smiled at me then we went upstairs.

"Don't do anything pervy to nene-san, Amane!" I heard Tsukasa shouted and I smiled at her sheepishly.

"Don't mind him" I said.

We began creating the solar system and I stare at her from time to time.
I saw her pout as she concentrates making the planet Uranus.

'Cute' I mumbled softly.

"Is something on my face, Amane-kun?" She asked and I blushed looking away.

"N-no. You j-just look c-cute" I looked at her and she was blushing furiously.

"T-thanks" she stuttered cutely. I saw a smudge of paint on her left cheek.

"Hold still" I neared her cheek and wipe off the smudge.

"Your cheeks feel soft" I chuckled and continued squishing her cheeks.

"Stop it Amane" she laughed and I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Our project's done!" I beamed.

"That was quick" she giggled.

"I was a real jerk back then huh?" I said out of nowhere. She stared at me and ruffled my hair.

"Yeah. You totally were" ouch that hurt.

"I lived every single day, repeating that exact scene over and over my head. I felt awful and guilty for doing that" I said while looking down.

"I already forgave you didn't I?" She smiled sweetly at me. I crawled slowly to her and neared her ear.

"Perhaps, you still like me?" I backed away and smirked as I saw her flustered state.

"N-no I a-already like someone else" She said while packing her things up. My smirk was replaced with a frown. It's not her fault though and it would be impossible if she still liked me when all I bring to her life is pain.

"How about you Amane? Do you like someone from our school?" She asked.

"Yes and it's you" I whispered the last part so that she wouldn't hear.

"Really? Who is she?" She asked me excitedly.

"I'll tell you one day" she pouted cutely.

"Stop pouting or else I'll remove that pout myself" I smirked when she removed it immediately.

"I enjoyed visiting your house, Amane. See you tomorrow" I waved at her and she went inside her house. I closed the door and touched my chest. It was beating irratically.

"Did you smooch yet, Amane?" Tsukasa asked.

"No" I sighed sadly and he laughed at me.

"Did you really got disappointed?" He asked while laughing.

"You're so annoying" I groaned and went upstairs.

(Say how do you make your grammar better? Any suggestion? English isn't my native language but hey I spoke 3 different languages. ^^ Jaaayyy out!)