N.I.N.E.T.E.E.N

Sakura and Amane were walking hand in hand while heading to the cafeteria. She saw Yashiro talking to Tsukasa so she plotted something on her mind.

"Kiss me, Amane" she said and he was shocked.

"We're in the hallway" he said and she pouted though it made Amane's face scrunched.

'Only yashiro can pout cutely' he thought then saw Yashiro and Tsukasa talking together.

'Oh, is that why you want me to kiss you because she's here?' He asked to himself.

"Come on, Amane" she began whining and it was annoying in Amane's ears.
But what happened next shocked both of them. Tsukasa pinned Yashiro on the wall as he slowly neared her neck.

"You look sinful right now, nene-san" he said in a low seductive voice. Amane marched up to them and separated them while Sakura ran to catch up with him.

"What's your deal, Amane?" Tsukasa asked annoyed.

"I'm sorry about my boyfriend's behaviour" Sakura tried speaking kindly to them.

"It's okay. We can continue later" Yashiro said while smiling.

"I'm Nanamine Sakura, pleased to meet you" she extended her arms

"I'm Yashiro Nene" she shook her hand gently. She was astonished by Sakura's beauty but it was a shame she had a horrid personality.

"We gotta go now. We still have an unfinished business, nene-san" he whispered to her ears but loud enough for both of them to hear.

"Byee!" They both rushed to a different direction and it only provoked Amane more.

"Let's go, Sakura" they both headed to the cafeteria to buy lunch.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yashiro and Tsukasa went inside the girl's bathroom where Akane, Aoi and Kou are waiting.

"So did the plan work?" Akane asked intrigued.

"Hell yeah!" Tsukasa exclaimed happily.

"He took it very seriously" Yashiro said.

"Were you aroused nene-san?" He used the same low seductive voice earlier.

"Stop eyeing senpai with lust or else I'm peeling off your skin, Tsukasa" Kou warned.

"I was just kidding bro" he laughed hysterically

"Nene-chan, what was Sakura's reaction?" Aoi asked.

"She looked pissed" she replied.

"You should have seen Amane's face when I pinned nene-san on the wall" Tsukasa laughed as he recalled his brother's face.

"And Sakura's face was also funny when Amane marched up to us" he added and laughed again.

"Okay let's go back to class now. We'll continue the plan later." Aoi said.

"Wait!" Tsukasa yelled.

"What now?" Kou said annoyed.

"I need to create hickeys on nene-san's neck" he said and Yashiro's eyes widened.

"WHAT!?" Kou yelled in shock

"You can just put lipstick on her neck and make it look like a hickey" Akane suggested.

"Akane's idea is so much better" Yashiro laughed awkwardly.

"Awww but I wanna suck- oww!" Kou hit the back of his neck and they all went back to class.
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞