F.I.F.T.E.E.N

The young couple walked hand in hand as they continued chattering about random topics. They arrived at their primary school and no one was present. It was complete silence yet a calming one.

"Amane, let's go to the kid's playground" Yashiro dashed leaving Amane behind to catch up.

"Why are we here anyway?" Amane asked as he sat at the swing set beside her.

"Reminiscing memories, that's all" she replied while smiling at him.

"Something tells me that you're not fine" he said as he continued analyzing her facial expression.

"Amane, the sky is so pretty. Look!" She tried changing the subject but he knew her too well.

"Yashiro, you trust me right? What's wrong?" He asked while taking her hand and intertwining them.

"Of course, I trust you Amane" she smiled gently to him.

"Let's go somewhere else" she suggested and drag him with her.

"Do you remember this place?" She asked and he nodded.

"This is the exact place where you confessed to me" he said with a guilty face.

"Cheer up, Amane. I already forgave you and you know that" she smiled while she took both of his hands. Amane looked up and stared at her eyes, it held various emotions.

"Amane, my parents arrived yesterday" she said.

"Really?! Can I meet them?" He asked excitedly and that made her giggle. She shook her head 'no' and he frowned at that.

"Why-" he couldn't finish his sentence because Yashiro cut him off.

"We're moving in the States, tomorrow" Yashiro said as Amane froze upon hearing that.

"I swear something's wrong with my ears lately" he chuckled not accepting what he just heard.

"I'm serious, Amane" she said with eyes glossy and mouth trembling.

"You can't leave me, Yashiro." He said as he hugged her tightly, afraid that he might lose her. Tears were already streaming down his face and it broke Yashiro's heart seeing him like this. She drew imaginary circles at his back in attempt to calm him down.

"I know this is too sudden but I was surprised as well. I can't do anything about it. I'm sorry" she hung her head low then he grabbed her chin to make her look up.

"Let's spend our remaining time then" he tried smiling through the pain and she nodded. He took her to the beach as the sun was setting and they sat down on the sand. They took multiple pictures, with Amane never letting her go and continued cuddling her.

"Promise you'll wait for me?" She stuck her pinky out and he locked it with his.

"Promise." He replied while kissing her nose and she giggled.

"And promise you won't replace me?" She pouted surely and he chuckled at her question.

"I wouldn't even look to other girls if it's not you" he chuckled though he was serious.

"Wear this" she handed him a silver necklace with a padlock on it as she wore the necklace with a key.

"This serves as our promise to each other so never take it off" she said and he nodded.

"I'll miss my daikon" he said sadly.

"I'll miss my donut boi" she giggled sadly. Amane kissed her and she was taken aback by that then kissed back afterwards. He kissed her memorizing each corner of her mouth, memorizing the plumpness and softness of her lips that taste like strawberry. Both of them were crying as they continued kissing, they could taste the saltiness but they didn't care.

"I love you, Yashiro. Always remember that. I wouldn't even fall out of love with you and I would not even replace you with another girl. You're my one and only." He said as they connected their foreheads while starting lovingly at each other's eyes.

"I love you too, Amane. There's no other prince like you" she giggled as he kissed her forehead.

(Okay... I decided to make this book a little bit longer 'cause why not? Hehehe Take care!! lovelotsss!!! JAAAYYYY OUT!!!)