S.E.V.E.N

Weeks passed and Yashiro recovered and was now walking with Amane and Tsukasa to school.

"Are you sure your leg is already healed? I can carry you if you want" Amane said.

"The doctor said I'm already healed and no thank you" Yashiro replied.

"He's just making excuses so he can hold you, nene-san" Tsukasa teased and laughed.

"N-no I was not" Amane argued back and yashiro giggled at their small argument.
__________
"Senpai!"
"Nene-chan~♡" Aoi and Kou hugged her and she did the same.

"It's good to have you back here, Senpai" Kou smiled at her and she ruffled his hair. He got flustered and looked away. Amane was displeased to witness the scene so he coughed to earn their attention.

"Shall we head inside?~" Aoi asked and they all went inside except for Tsukasa and Kou who had different rooms.
__________
"Amane!" Fuji called him and Amane stopped walking in the hallway.

"What is it, Fuji-san?" Amane asked unaware of Kou and Yashiro's presence behind him.

"So your plan worked huh?" He asked while and Amane was confused.

"What plan?" He asked tilting his head.

"You successfully befriended Nene because of that dare. Did you get sick seeing her radish legs?" Fuji smirked as he saw Yashiro's baffled expression. Amane heard a book dropped behind him and saw Yashiro. His eyes widen in horror and she ran away from the scene.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" He grabbed Fuji's collar and he only received a smirk in return.

"Was that true Amane?" Kou asked while trying to remain calm.

"Apparently, yes. We were playing truth or dare and he got involved. So that was his dare." he smirked and Amane punched his face. He landed on his back and groaned. Before Amane could run, Kou grabbed his hands.

"Where do you think you're going?" Kou asked angrily.

"Look kid. I know what I did was wrong but I'm trying to fix this mess I've made" Amane said.

"You've hurt Senpai a hundred times Amane" Kou said while gripping his collar.

"I know kid. I was a jerk so let me fix this, please" Amane nodded and Kou sighed.

"Go" Kou commanded and Amane thanked him.

He ran and ran searching the whole campus but there was no sign of Yashiro. But there's a place where he hasn't checked yet, the rooftop. He ran in his way and opened the door and saw her crying while hugging her knees. She looked up and saw Amane, she stood up trying to leave but he stopped her.

"W-what do y-you want Amane?" She asked while wiping her tears aggressively.

"I'm sorry, Yashiro" Amane looked down on the ground.

"So it was true" Yashiro said while more tears flowed out of her magenta orbs.

"Yashiro-" He was cut off by her.

"I hate you Amane!" Yashiro shouted at the top of her lungs and he could only stare at her guiltily.

"No matter how many times you've hurt me. No matter how many times you've bullied me, this stupid heart keeps beating for you. I have loved you since we were in primary but all you do is break my heart" she said barely audible. Amane was shocked to hear her say that.

"I hate you Amane but at the same time, I love you. I hope you're happy now that you've successfully hurt me again" She said and ran away. Amane was unable to move from his spot, he couldn't process what just happened. Amane finally got his senses back but he was too late because Yashiro was nowhere to be found. He went home sadly with shoulders slumped.

"Just tell her tomorrow, Amane" Tsukasa encouraged him and he smiled a bit.

"To be honest, you really were a jerk Amane" Tsukasa laughed to brighten his mood.

"You're not helping, Tsukasa" he rolled his eyes but he had a smile painted on his face.

"Hopefully, I could talk to her tomorrow" he murmured and went inside his room with a dejected face.

(Spiiccccyyyyy~ Take care okay? UwU JAAAYYYYY OUT!)