E.I.G.H.T.E.E.N

Amane went to the rooftop and leaned on the railings while gazing down at the students going home. Then, he saw Tsukasa and Yashiro walking together while laughing. He immediately dashed down to catch up with them.

"Hey, Tsukasa!" He yelled as he sprinted to them. They both stopped in their tracks and turned around.

"What is it, Amane?" His younger twin brother asked.

"Why are you hanging out with her?" He asked.

"Because I want to" he replied.

"I want you to stop-" he was cut off by his brother's voice.

"Don't tell me who to hang out with, Amane" he shot back and Amane scoffed. He looked at Yashiro's emotionless face with eyes dull.

"Yashiro, can we talk for a sec?" He asked and she nodded.

"Wait for me at the gate, Tsukasa-kun" she flashed a smile to him and went emotionless when she faced him again. It pained him when her smile wasn't directed to him, it pained him that he was no longer the reason behind her smile.

"First of all, welcome back. I missed you" he said.

"How are you and your girlfriend?" She asked coldly.

"We're doing great and I'm sorry for everything. I'm not asking for another chance but I just wanted to tell you that I am truly sorry." He said and Yashiro remained silent.

"It's okay because I'm sure you have a good reason, right? Also, don't worry because I'm moving on and I'm just waiting for the moment where I can look into your eyes without feeling any pain." She smiled.

"Thank you for understanding, Yashiro." He smiled through the pain and hugged her. He inhaled her alluring scent as he nuzzled his face on her neck. They let go and Yashiro ran up to Tsukasa.

"Nene-san, aren't you too forgiving? You should have slapped him, torture him or beat him up. I can do that for you-" he got cut off when Yashiro dragged him to a cafe. Akane, Aoi and Kou were already inside and sat with them.

"Guys, I need you to help me" Yashiro said.

"What can we help, senpai?" Kou asked.

"Help me free Amane" she said seriously.

"I don't get it" Akane said.

"You see, I overheard Sakura's conversation with her friend"

"She's threatening Amane" she said and they all gasped except for Tsukasa. Yashiro noticed this and began asking her

"Did you know about this, Tsukasa-kun?" She asked and he nodded.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Aoi asked.

"Because it's for nene-san's protection. You see, Amane told me that Yashiro was being stalked by one of Sakura's friends in the States. She even sent Amane a video of nene-san sleeping inside her bedroom. He was afraid she was going to hurt you" Tsukasa explained and Yashiro couldn't process anything what he just said.

"That's inhumane!" Kou shouted which attracted the customer's attention. He immediately bowed to them and sat back.

"He knew Sakura's true intentions which are making Nene-san hate him and separate them. He doesn't love her but he pretended to love her for nene-san's sake. It pained him as well when he ignored you for the past three years. It pained him the most when you ended your relationship with him" yashiro was now sobbing and regretting while Tsukasa was comforting her.

"He still loves you nene-san and always be. He never forgot about the promise. It was his choice nene-san so please don't blame yourself too much" Tsukasa added and that made Yashiro smile a bit.

"Also, when we're face-timing, he's always beside me. Listening to our conversation, listening to your voice and peeking from time to time to see your face." That made Yashiro's heart clenched.

"So what's the plan?" Akane asked and they began discussing. They finished discussing in an hour and started leaving.

"Just wait for me, Amane" yashiro muttered under her breath while heading home.

(Oooooohhhh I'm up for the upcoming drama... Also, please pray for those people that are affected by the typhoon in the Philippines and for those who passed away. Stay safe and take care everyone.. JAAAAAAYYYYY OUT!)