E.I.G.H.T

Amane was late for the first time because he slept late and kept recalling his mistakes. When he entered the room, Yashiro didn't greet him nor made eye contact. But he wasn't giving up without a fight.
-------------
Amane's POV

"Senpai!" Kou popped up in our room and Yashiro hugged him. I didn't like the scene, it makes me jealous so I went with Tsukasa in the cafeteria.

So did you two made up?" Tsukasa asked while munching his sandwich.

"No" I said sadly.

"It's your fault for being a jerk, Amane" Tsukasa laughed and I flicked his forehead.

"It's true, Amane" he stuck his tongue out and I rolled my eyes at him.
________
Third Person's POV

Class ended and Amane and Yashiro were the only people left. He was putting his things in his bag. He saw Yashiro starting to walk out so he ran to her.

"Yashiro, can we talk?" He asked.

"Why should we?" She shot back coldly. He shivered as their eyes met, her eyes were dull and lifeless. It wasn't the ones he used to love, the magenta colour was not present as of now.

"I'm sorry-" he got cut off.

"Stop making excuses, Amane. As what you've said before who would ever love with a daikon like me?" Her tone was laced with venom but her face remained unfazed. Then she walked away and he was paralyzed. He wanted to reach out to her but he's mind wanted to give up on her and moved on. But his heart stated otherwise.

When he finally got back to his senses he ran to catch up with her. He saw her in the hallway and sprinted then back hugged her. Yashiro was startled and saw it was Amane so she tried to break free but he held her in place.

"Let's just stay like this for a while, Yashiro" he said.

"I know I'm a jerk and I've hurt you for a thousand times. Back in primary, I'm sorry I said that and I didn't mean it. I'm sorry I bullied you. I'm sorry for everything. But there's one thing I'm not sorry for, me loving you" he heard her gasped.

"I love you too Yashiro. When you transferred out in our primary school, I was too late to realize that I have feelings for you. Every single day, I lived with regret. I tried finding you but I couldn't. Now that I met you, I'm not letting you go again." Amane looked at her as she turned around. Yashiro was about to slap him so he closed his eyes waiting for the impact but instead, she engulfed him to a hug. He opened his eyes and smelled her alluring scent.

"By the time I transferred out in our primary school, I already forgave you. Each day, my feelings for you only grew stronger and it didn't fade away. You're the main reason why I rejected everyone who confessed to me. On top of that, you're lucky I love you" she mumbled and Amane didn't hesitate to hug her back. They let go and he kissed her forehead. Yashiro's magenta orbs went back and Amane was glad.

"I can't believe I fell in love with an idiot" she giggled and Amane pouted.

"But I'm your idiot" he teased and she heated up.

"Shut up" She said and they heard voices.

"Finally! Amane has a girlfriend!!" Tsukasa celebrated.

"Don't ever hurt senpai again" kou warned and Amane sweatdropped.

"If he hurts you again senpai, you can break up with him and run to my arms" kou said and Amane held Yashiro's waist protectively. He was in possessive mode.

"I was just kidding Amane" Kou laughed along with Tsukasa. Yashiro was giggling at his reaction.

"You finally have a boyfriend, nene-chan~" aoi chirped and yashiro hugged her.

"Marry me, aoi-chan" Akane barged in but still got rejected. They laughed and went home with smiles plastered on their faces...

(Awww how sweet uwu.. Happy Halloween everyone!!! Stay safe!! JAAAAYYYY OUT!)