S.I.X.T.E.E.N

"Are you okay, Amane?" Tsukasa asked him while eating lunch in the cafeteria.

"I can manage" he said while plastering a small smile and continued eating.

"This is our first lunch without senpai, huh?" Kou said with a sad voice. All of them were feeling sad about Yashiro's absence.

"Don't worry, we'll be face-timing her every day." Aoi tried lifting up the atmosphere and she successfully did.

"Nene-san wants us to be happy so stop displaying a depress look, Amane" Tsukasa said and that made him smile as he imagined her smiling and giggling.

"We'll facetime her later when she arrives in the States." Akane said and they nodded.

"I heard there's a new transferee and it's a girl" Aoi said

"Is she pretty?" Tsukasa asked and his brother rolled his eyes.

"I heard from others that she's very pretty" Aoi replied and Akane scoffed.

"You're way prettier than her, Aoi-san" Akane said.

"You haven't seen her yet though" Aoi added.

"Is that her?" Kou asked and they all looked at the girl with emerald hair.

"Damn, she's beautiful" Tsukasa can't stop checking her out and his brother hit the back of his neck.

"Ow! What was that for?" Tsukasa whined as he kept pestering his brother.

"I was right. You're way more prettier than her" Akane said.

"Are you sure you're not lying?" Amane teased.

"Shut up Amane!" They laughed at the pouting Akane and that made the emerald haired girl avert her attention to them.

"Excuse me, may I sit here?" The girl asked with eyes half-lidded making her look disinterested.

"Uh yeah sure" Amane moved a bit so she can sit down with them.

"I'm sorry for intruding. I just transferred here and you all seemed friendly so I decided to sit here" the girl explained.

"You didn't intrude or anything though. Btw, I'm Aoi~" she introduced herself first then everyone else.

"I'm Nanamine Sakura" she introduced herself and they all shook hands.

"Are you tired Nanamine-senpai?" Kou asked.

"No, I'm just always like this" she smiled to him and he nodded in understanding. As everyone was eating, Amane couldn't help but gaze at the girl beside her. She has green hair styled in an asymmetrical bob cut with very short bangs. Her eyes are coloured green with yellow flecks and always has her eyes half-closed, giving her a somewhat drowsy or disinterested look. Overall, she looked pretty.

"Is something on my face?" Sakura asked and that made him broke out of his trance.

"Yeah, earlier but it's now gone" he lied and continued eating.

"Let's go back, now" Akane said and they all went back to their classroom.
_________________________________________
"Tsukasa, you okay?" Amane asked him as they were all walking in the hallway.

"You've been awfully quiet, Tsukasa" Akane noticed the sudden change of his behaviour.

"Yeah, and you didn't bother the girl we just met. You were bothering senpai when you first met her but why not her?" Kou asked curiously because he acted strange when the girl was present.

"Nene-san is different and I don't like that girl" Tsukasa finally talked and they were all surprised at his response.

"Why? Earlier you were eager to see the new transferee, Tsukasa-kun" Aoi said and he remained quiet for a sec and stopped on his tracks. Then, he turned around and faced them.

"Something is not right about her and I can sense it." Tsukasa said with an unreadable expression.

"Stop suspecting her, Tsukasa" Amane said and Tsukasa looked at him.

"Amane, you know I'm always right when I suspect something" He said and his brother sighed.

"Fine. We'll keep a distance around her" Amane said defeatedly and Tsukasa gripped his wrist.

"Remember Amane, you already have Nene-san. You already have a girlfriend. Don't even think about hurting nene-san again" he said with a determined look and dash out of the school.

"What's with him?" Akane asked.

"When he suspects something, he's always right. Perhaps, we should listen to him" Amane suggested and they all nodded.

"But what did he mean by that?" Kou asked curiously.

"I don't know kid" he replied as Tsukasa's words lingered in his mind.
_________________________________________
(Group Facetime)

T: Nene-san! I missed you!!

Y: I missed you too, Tsukasa-kun

Amane: How's the States?

Y: It's pretty crowded here but the people are nice though.

Aoi: I missed you nene-chan. Please come back soon.

Y: I missed you too, Aoi-chan and I'll come back soon so please wait for me.

Akane: Have you practised speaking English?

Y:.......

Akane: How else would you be able to communicate there?

K: Senpai is smart, she'll think of a way.

Y: Thanks, Kou-kun.

T: Nene-san, there's a new transferee in our school and I don't like her.

Y: Why not, Tsukasa-kun?

T: She's pretty but I feel suspicious about her

Amane: That's why we'll keep a distance around her because his instincts are always right.

T: Change topic. I don't have anyone to hug anymore, nene-san ㅜㅜ

Amane: Stop fake crying, Tsukasa

Y: (laughs) you all should go to sleep now. It's late there.

K: I can stay late for you, senpai.

Amane: Hey, back off kid. She's mine.

K: Ew being possessive doesn't suit you

Everyone laughed and they ended the call except for Amane and Yashiro.

A: I'm beginning to go crazy without you by my side *pouts*

Y: I want to hug you so bad, Amane *sniffs*

A: Don't cry or I'll cry too.

Y: You should go to sleep too, Amane

A: But-

Y: I don't want you to attend school with a tired look, Amane.

A: Fine but we'll talk tomorrow again, okay?

Y: Of course. Good night, Amane. I love you

A: Good night, Yashiro. I love you too

They both ended the call and Yashiro walked out of her new room to find snacks. It was still afternoon in the States so she decided to waste her time by watching t.v.

(I don't know the timezones between America and Japan so I apologize if I'm wrong. Please wait for the drama, it's gonna happen soon. *laughs evilly* Take care and stay safe. JAAAAYYYYY OUT!!!)