T.H.I.R.T.E.E.N

Yashiro's POV

"Yashiro!" I heard someone called me and I looked back to see Amane.

"Good morning, Amane" I greeted him.

"Good morning" he greeted back and pecked my lips. My face heated up and lightly punch his shoulder.

"Look who's getting shy now" He teased as I fastened my pace when I saw the school's entrance.

"Awww is my baby shy?" He back hugged me and I squeaked.

"Can't relate" our school's guard said and we both laughed. We both headed to our room and greeted the students who already arrived.

"Is Tsukasa still asleep?" I asked him as we went near the window and he hummed.

"Yashiro" I turned my attention to him and he was already staring at me.

"Let's go to the rooftop after our classes are done" he said and I tilted my head in confusion.

"Consider it as our first date" I flushed deep red and kissed my cheek then walked away.

"Aoi-chan!" I yelled to catch her attention which I successfully did.

"What is it, nene-chan?" She asked and I began explaining to her.
__________
Amane's POV

I'm already sitting on the rooftop with my telescope and snacks. I'm really nervous and overthinking. I jolted when I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my torso. I looked back and saw her beautiful smile which never fails to melt me.

"What if we get locked in here?" She asked worriedly because our school close at 6.

"Don't worry, I have this" I showed her the keys from our school's gate.

"Where'd go get that?" She asked.

"I borrowed this from the older Minamoto" I said and she nodded in understanding. We admiringly gaze the sky being slowly swallowed by darkness and displayed billion of stars. She rested her head on my shoulder as our hands intertwined.

"The view is so beautiful" She mumbled and I'm glad she enjoyed it.

"You're my best view" I said and she giggled at my cheesy remark. I handed her favourite snack and we ate together. After eating, she used my telescope with an excited face.

"Wow! I can see the stars clearly." She exclaimed happily.

"Are you enjoying our date?" I asked and she nodded.

"I enjoy every moment with you" she said and I flushed at that.

"Who's being cheesy now?" I teased and we both laughed.

"I learned so much from you" I said out of nowhere as I lay down. She gazed at me and tilted her head in confusion.

"You taught me various of lessons but most importantly I learned to love you" I smiled at her as she lay down beside me and placed her head on my chest. She smelled amazing, her scent is addicting.

"Why is everything about you so addicting?" I asked as I continued caressing her hair.

"Can you stop with your cheesy remarks?" She giggled and I also did.

"If I didn't fell in love with you, I'd surely go out with Kou-kun" she giggled and I furrowed at the mention of his name.

"Tsk, what's so great about him?" I asked irritated and she giggled. She kissed me and I was taken aback then kissed her.

"My heart only beats for you so stop being jealous" she giggled and I pecked her lips.

"Let's go home, now" I said and we stood up and went home hand in hand. I made sure she went inside safely and head home.

"How was your date, Amane? Did you smooch a lot?" He asked and chuckled.

"We sure did" I said and he gasped.

"Does it taste like lemons?" He asked and I looked at him weirdly. I went upstairs ignoring his question. I plopped on my bed and recalled what happened earlier. I was smiling like an idiot and decided to take a shower then I went to sleep.

(I'm really busy these days:<< Remember to take care of yourself!! JAAAAYYY OUT!!)