Missing you- Minsung

Little! Jisung
Caregivers! Minho (feat. Chan)

Some of the boys (Chan, Changbin, and Seungmin to be exact) had just gotten back from their video call event they had that day. It had been pretty fun being able to talk to Stays, but they had the rest of the day off and all of them were just ready to relax and have fun for once. As they walked into their dorm they were greeted by a very excited little running their way.
"Daddy!" Han scream as he ran around the corner, a few moments later having sprinted up from his position on the floor coloring when he heard the door opening. As Han caught sight of who had walked through the door he immediately stopped and sat on the ground and started pouting.
Making eye contact with the other two, Chan silently told them that he would take care of the now pouty little. As Changbin and Seungmin walked off to do who knows what, Chan crouched down to become more level with the younger boy.
"What's wrong, baby?" Chan asked as he brushed some of the hair out of his face.
At this Han pushed the older boy's hand away and crossed his arms as he gave a loud sigh. "I thought you were Daddy," the younger boy replied after a few moments.
Chan suddenly realized why the little was acting the way he was and he wasn't really sure how to handle the situation. They all helped take care of Han when he was feeling little, but it was always Minho who had taken charge being his caregiver. Staring for a few minutes debating how to go about it, it wasn't till Han gave a small yawn that he got an idea.
"It looks like baby's a little sleepy," Chan stated and he moved to pick up the little, who allowed him to do so with little resistance. Putting the younger boy on his hip Chan began to walk them to Minho and Jisung's shared room. When he got there he moved to put Han in the bed.
Han began to squirm, not wanting to be put down, "I don't wanna take a nap" he stated as he had another big yawn.
"If you take a nap now, Daddy will be home by the time you wake up! How does that sound?" Although, he wasn't given a response as the little had already begun drifting off in the older's arms. Slightly chuckling, Chan set the little down in the bed and tucked him in. "Have a nice nap, little one," Chan stated as he gave the little a gentle kiss on the forehead.

About an hour later Jisung woke up from his nap. Sitting up he began rubbing his eyes with his little fists. A few moments later he remembered that he had been waiting for a certain someone to get home and remembered what Chan had said before his nap he jumped out of bed and began running towards their living room. He got to the living room but didn't see who he was looking for. Jisung decided to check the kitchen next to see if he was there. Sure enough as Jisung entered their kitchen he caught sight of who had been waiting for all day.
"Daddy!" Jisung yelled as he flung himself onto Minho in a hug, effectively jumping on him in a hug and wrapping his legs around his waist. Minho was caught by surprise and slightly stumbled back but was able to regain his balance and return the little's hug.
"Aww baby, daddy missed you so much!" Minho stated and he gently pulled back from the hug giving the little a big kiss on both of his cute cheeks.
Jisung softly giggled at the kisses, "I missed you too daddy!" Jisung replied as he moved back into the hug.
Minho began walking the both of them into the living room and sat them both down on the couch, Jisung still clinging to him. They stayed like that for a few minutes, just cuddling and enjoying time together when all of a sudden Jisung sprung up from his position.
"What is it, baby?" The slightly concerned caregiver asked from the little's sudden movement.
"Cans we plays toys pwease?" The little asked. By his speech Minho could tell he had slipped to feeling a little younger.
"Of course baby!"
Minho stood up and placed Jisung on the floor to stay while Minho went fetch the box where Jisung keeps all of his toys. Grabbing the container and walked back to the living room and dumped them around Jisung on the floor. At this Jisung clapped and giggled, all excited to play with his toys.
They played toys together for quite a while until Chan was calling all of the boys together for dinner. Minho picked up the little and brought him on the table, sitting him down in the chair next to his own. As they were eating, Minho noticed Jisung had food all over his face from trying to eat and was currently giggling while playing around with the food.
"Ah ah baby, we don't play with our food," Minho softly scolded as he grabbed a paper towel to wipe the food from the younger's face. The little just giggled as he reached for more food.
Minho moved to grab the little's hands before he grabbed anything else as he fed him with the food already on his plate. The rest of the boys all watched the sweet encounter. While they weren't his main caregiver, they were all whipped for little Jisung and couldn't help but smile at how cute their bandmate was being.
After they had all finished eating they boys began to clean up their mess as Jisung sat on the floor playing with some of his toys as he waited for them to be finished.
"Hawwoween?" Jisung suddenly asked breaking the comfortable silence that had spread throughout the kitchen.
"What was that baby?" Minho asked as he picked up the little and set him on his hip.
"Hawwoween tomorrow?" Jisung asked again.
"Yep! Halloween is tomorrow! Are you excited?" Minho replied as he gently tickled the littles stomach causing the later to loudly giggle and excitingly nod his head in response. "How about tomorrow, we find something extra special to do to celebrate, how does that sound?" Again the little just nodded in response, excited for anything his caregiver had planned for them to do.

Word Count: 1083

A/n: First of all i wanted to say thank you all so much for 1,000 reads I never would imagine that that many people would have read my book, but thank you all so much!