Introduction

This fic is written by kauliberry and krod934 and edited by emthepuff

Setting: Two years Post Wizarding War, London, all Harry Potter events have been moved up 20 years. The war ended in 2018; this fic takes place in 2020 (minus Covid).

------

In a world of magic, there lies deeper magic. One centered around love and destiny: Soulmates.

As a child, you dreamed of finding your soulmate. That's why you would constantly help your peers with classwork, not because you wanted to see them do well on their homework and essays. You wanted to see their handwriting. Did it match yours?

Identical handwriting. That was the indicator. Suppose you found someone who could naturally flourish their handwriting, make it match yours and yours. They were your destiny, your soulmate.

As the years of adolescence passed, you stopped looking at other people's handwriting. Many of your friends had already found their soulmates and as the war loomed over your home in America and secrets of your past and family came to light, you stopped looking.

Now, you find yourself in London, working a job as a barista at the Costa coffee shop in Victoria Station. Your peers think you are here to search for your soulmate, but you are looking for something more sinister.