Three|I Can't

Monday 19th October 2020 - Week 2

5am start this morning, love that for us..

"We're about to go live on TV and I didn't know so I've turned up in my pyjamas." Harvey joked, although wearing a baggy long sleeved t-shirt and matching bottoms, looking very much like nightwear.

"Did you have a nice little rest at the weekend?" I asked, sitting beside him.

"Hmhm," he nodded, "I had a good two days to sleep."

"I slept a lot too actually." I told him.

"Did you?"

"Yeah I did."

"I needed it definitely, took my vitamins, and now we're back, having to get up at 5 o'clock but I'm ready for the week." He spoke as we were waiting for the zoom call for a live interview with BBC Breakfast.

That Evening

"See ya later alligator." He put on an American accent as we were leaving after a day of ballroom.

"How'd it go?"

"I actually really enjoyed it, it felt emotional, I felt at one with my body." He replied.

"Think you can remember all the stuff?" I laughed.

"Nope." He stated simply before we went off in separate directions, waving bye to one another.

Day 3

"Early start again." I giggled as Harv yawned loudly, stretching out his arms.

"I'm tired." He groaned.

This is what you get when having another set of interviews to do before rehearsal.

"You've got another coming up don't you?" I asked, him bringing his banana up to his ear and saying 'hello?'

"Oh my god that is so cute." I grinned as he passed it me.

"It's my banana case." He laughed, it sounds so weird, but trust me, it's adorable.

"Aw it's even got a cute little monkey face." I spotted.

"Oo I've got another call." He intervened as his phone rang, "do you think that's my interview?"

"Hello?" He greeted in an Australian accent.

"Hello, all good how are you?" He followed with normally, making it my queue to sit and be quiet while he chatted.

***

"Harvey, you're actually sweating." I emphasised as I sat down on the chair next to him after a long day of non-stop practicing.

"I'm wet and I'm never wet." He said, his armpits sweating through his shirt, his legs too.

"How was it?" I smiled over exaggeratedly, knowing he was exhausted.

"It was really hard, everywhere's hurting but my knees are killing." He revealed.

"Aw and your lil' baby bruise." I pointed towards his kneecap.

"Yeah a lil' baby bruise." Harv cooed, rubbing it gently.

Day 4 - Thursday 22nd

"I've spent my whole childhood tryna learn this." He announced, placing his bottle of Dr Pepper on the floor, sitting behind it.

"Can't relate but go ahead."

He started to do the cup song, clapping his hands together and to the floor, failing half way through when it came to the movement of the drink.