Eight|Gnomeo And Juliet

Show Day - Saturday 7th November 2020

Phase one of my transformation into becoming a gnome was my red hat being attached to my hair. I'd had a little facial cleansing, all ready for makeup to be applied.

Later On In The Day

"So you've got eyebrows," I stated, looking at Harvey who was getting his makeup done, them having darkened his brows.

"And the rosy cheeks, and on the nose." He added

"Oh yes." I realised.

"Don't miss out the nose."

"Then you're gonna get a beard on next?"

"I am." He didn't sound very excited about it I can't lie.

We'd decided to go for KFC for dinner tonight, so there we were, me in my grey and white spotty dressing gown and slippers with my chicken burger as I sat on the sofa. Harvey in his navy blue dressing gown, sat on a chair at the makeup station with his box on his lap, light grey beard now glued to his face.

"Interesting view over there." I smiled before breaking into laughter as he looked up and waved.

"Look how sexy my legs look." He grinned.

"Looking so sexy in your socks and slides, robe."

"And my hat." He added, couldn't forget that.

"This is the glamorous backstage life of Strictly Come Dancing." I stated.

"This is what Movie Week really is like." He professed.

"Hmhm," I agreed, "everyone looks amazing don't they." I took another bite of my food.

"Ah they do, they all look fit." He emphasised, jokingly dipping his chip into sauce and seductively eating it.

"So do you." I laughed.

"Ah yeah, I'm sexy." He spoke with his mouthful, totally contradicting what he'd claimed. He was in such a weird mood, it was honestly such a sight but incredibly funny nevertheless.

"How do you feel about Cha Cha? It went good today actually didn't it." I wondered.

"Hmm, feel like I need to straighten my legs a bit more." He noted.

"Your hat threw you off a little bit but it's fine, you did it once now you're good."

"I'm gonna be okay." He nodded.

"A-okay."

***

"This is it."

"I've got lipstick on." Harvey informed me, his lips now a brighter pink.

"Oh yeah, you look great, you look like Gnomeo."

We'd slowly transitioned into our final gnome form.

"Show me your lock step." I ordered, "cha cha cha, cha cha, oo- I mean." I high fived him.