Seven|I Hate You

Day 2 - Tuesday 3rd November 2020

We were currently filming for our VT in a little cinema room seeing as this week's dance is based on the film Gnomeo & Juliet.

"Can I just look in your phone quickly to make sure I don't look terrible this morning?" He asked, me passing it over to him.

"Ah mate." He flattened down some previously sticking up bits, "do I look alright though?"

"Yeah." I assured him.

"Do I look like I've just woke up?"

"You did just wake up." I smiled

"This is true."

"This one," I realised, now also flattening a piece of his hair, "there you go."

"Could've been Batman, would've loved to be Spider-Man, but I get to be a gnome." He smiled as we sat and they filmed.

"When you go to the movies, what is it you usually get?" I wanted to know, "mixed? Sweets? Nachos?"

"Sweets." Harv was quick to answer, "no popcorn, just sweets."

"Not popcorn? What about drinks?"

"Dr Pepper." He stated.

"Is that your favourite?" I furrowed my eyebrows with confusion.

"Big, big, fat, Dr Pepper in my mouth."

"I thought you'd have Fanta?" I was honestly surprised.

"Yeah I like Fanta as well but I'm a big Dr Pepper fan."

"Hmm not me, Coca Cola, well actually I still get a slush." I giggled as he grinned, I am genuinely just a big kid at heart.

"Do you like to sit in the middle or the back?"

"Back." He looked at me weirdly as if to say why the hell would you pick anywhere else.

"Back back?" I reiterated, him nodding as his mouth was full of sweets.

I high fived him, totally in agreement.

"I don't like anyone sitting behind me," he explained, "I like to have the walls behind me, so I can see everyone else yknow."

"I like to put my feet up as well so I have to hope no one sits in front of me." I added.

"What's another movie question? Oo do you go to watch Sci-Fi? Dramas?"

"Sci-Fi."He butted in immediately, "Sci-Fi and Action."

"Yeah those are the ones I watch as well." I told him.

"I like to watch thrillers in my own space." Harvey mentioned.

"Scary? No you don't like scary movies." I remembered him saying before.

"I hate scary movies." He smiled, as I said how I could imagine him screaming like a little girl.

"Have you ever done a horror movie on-"

"No, I don't think Strictly would approve." I chuckled in response.

"I was thinking more, what's the one with the girl with the hair down? The scary one." I pulled my hair in front of my face to imitate the character.

"Oh yeah, that girl." He slowly nodded his head, knowing who I was on about.

"That one that makes all the weird noises."

"C'mon we all know this once." He sat there stuffing more candy in his face as we tried to remember.

"Err, is it the Grudge?" A name had popped into my head, whether it was the right one, I doubted.