Five|Slimy Saturday

Monday 26th October

- Day 1 of Rehearsal for Week 2 -

"I'm wearing a backpack with no back." He realised as he put on the contraption I'd handed him.

"But look at your posture!" I smiled, it was basically a strap that you wear to help with getting into the routine of straightening the neck and back.

"I feel like Iron Man a little bit."

"Let's see, show us your hold." I told him, Harv springing into position.

"Oh wow!" I encouraged, it looking pretty good to be fair, "open the sink." I reminded, him rectifying his hand placement.

"Look at that." I beamed, as he began to move around the room.

"Love a bit of Viennese don't you."

"I mean," he stopped, walking back over.

"I meannn." I mocked him, having realised how much he says it.

"First official day of Viennese Waltz." We high-fived.

"Wow I look good don't I." He spoke arrogantly, joining me on my phone as I did an Instagram Story.

"What" I laughed pushing him away.

"No as in like, I'm sweating, like sarcastic." We laughed after I thought he was being serious.

"I didn't come up to the screen and think 'Pwah, yeah man'" he smouldered at himself in the screen, "I just look like sweaty."

"Anyway we're about to do It Takes Two now."

"That's what I'm saying, that's why I looked in the camera and was like wow I look good- 'cos I've got to go on TV." He explained.

"It's his first It Takes Two tonight, it's gonna be amazing." I assured him.

"By the way, you smashed the Jive." I added.

"YOU smashed the Jive." Harvey emphasised.

"WE smashed the Jive."

"You smashed the Jive, at home." He corrected, pointing at the camera, "you guys smashed the Jive alright, be proud of yourselves."

"Okay, c'mon, It Takes Two." I hurried along.

"Mucho love."

Later That Day

"It Takes Two, numero uno."

"Hello." He randomly said in his "Australian" accent.

We were just sat chatting away in a room accompanied by Oti, Katiya, and her partner Nicola as we waited for our time on the programme.

"Harvey where'd you get your outfit from?" I hinted, already having been told.

He playfully smiled, "my mum just packed me a crab."

We all giggled, it was a cute jumper though, Nicky must've chosen wisely.

"I like it though, she did a good job, you look nice." I complemented with reassurance.

"Yeah, thank you mum." He apprehensively said, still not quite sure.

We were soon taken to the part behind the set where we sat on sofas, there were screens for us to see what was going on, neon lights, it was very chill waiting for our turn, followed by us doing our segment which went brilliant and was hopefully the first of many.

Day 2

"Terrible Tuesday." We stated simultaneously. It had become a common phrase in today's training.
"But it became a bit of a terrific Tuesday in the last half n hour." He decided.