1: Prolouge or Intro

"Love comes in many different forms. Versions of lessons of love are delivered within many different people to instill different meanings of those loves, within you."
-Stackz 

Alex's pov

"Stop! Don't touch that! Stop that hurts!" Her young and innocent voice replayed in my head. It has been 8 years since my brother raped me, before he took the last shred of innocence I was holding onto. Ever since then I had been expelled from 4 schools, and spent the night in jail 6 times. 

However, until you've been in my shoes, I could care less what you think about me. I don't need your pity, your disappointment, I don't need you. 

My mother taught me fairly young that anyone can leave you, so bulk up on your protection. Little did she know that she passed on that lesson. From the drugs, to the social workers, all the way too all the different men sleeping in our home, what other lessons could she possibly have given me? 

My brief memories of happiness with my mom end when I am around 3. The boat ride to the Island, playing on the beach with all of the other kids while my mom made special friends, Martha's vineyard was the best! I think it was the peak of my childhood, maybe even the peak of my lifetime. Little did I know it would all come crashing down, ripping the light within my soul. Forcing me to face the truth, she can't raise kids. You know what they say, being a mother isn't for everyone. Sometimes I wonder if maybe she knew how to be a better mother then my own brother wouldn't think of touching me. 

Although my family thinks it is my fault, constantly blaming me. As if i'd ever parade around in inappropriate clothes when all I had were good will hand me downs. 

How rude i didn't even introduce myself!

Hi, I'm Alexia Sandburgs, but you can call me Alex. Just your average white-Italian, 16 year old, weed smoking, law breaking, runaway rape victim. And you are?

Now that that is over with, let's get to the story shall we?