Anna's Memory Part 2

After I placed the crystal under her bed, we barely ever saw any sort or glitching in regards to her memory. That being said, the memories that she did have were false since Grand Pabbie had altered them after the accident to exclude any sort of Elsa's magic. Unfortunately, we were not able to revert her memories back to the way they were before the accident. Grand Pabbie said that reverting her memories would likely cause it to just shut down entirely. So I obviously went with the choice to just keep those fake memories. I could always tell Anna if she really wanted to know. There was peace in the castle again with regards to Anna. But she often feared that her nightmares would return. So sometimes, myself or Iduna would go into her room until she fell asleep. Which some nights, it could take hours for her to sleep mainly because she just wanted to talk to us. Not that I could blame or get mad at her for that, she was lonely and we were really the only ones she could talk to. Luckily for us, the nightmares she went on to have were not as intense or as traumatizing as the originals. After Anna found out about Elsa's powers, she came and asked me about her memories. I had to tell her the truth, so I did. She was very upset and actually didnt speak to me for a whole day. It was just a hard day for the whole family. She went to Elsa and pleaded with her to tell her more about her real memories, but Elsa wasn't ready for thar much interaction yet. So eventually after about 20 minutes of Anna asking, Elsa retreated back to her room where she had an anxiety attack.

So I went in and calmed her down enough so that we could all talk as a family. Which we did and it brought us together as a family. It was hard, Anna was so desperate to know what had been changed but we could not tell her. The only one who could was Elsa and she was struggling to cope with being outside her room for a long period of time. Although we were unable to get any information from Elsa, we were able to explain to Anna why this was so hard for her and that she needed to be patient with her sister. Luckily, Anna was willing to let Elsa go at her own pace. As time went on, Elsa did tell Anna about some of the memories that were changed. Though it was very difficult for her to talk about. But at least Anna was able to get some answers and the castle could breathe easier knowing that Elsa's powers no longer needed to be kept a secret.