24

"Reg thats not possible.. none of them would see her." Alex said

"What was it, maybe I could help?" Willie asked, seeing that Luke was too focused of Mackenzie to even add to the conversation.

"Revenge on Sarah. I wanted revenge for what she did." Mackenzie softly said, sitting up from the bed.

"Well, your visible whenever you play with Julie.. so maybe if you can get to their house and play.. this could work." Willie said, the boys eyes lighting up.

"But wait. Then that means Kenz crosses over.." Luke finally said, looking down to the girl then to Willie.

Willie nodded his head, knowing that this would tear the boys apart. He hasn't gotten to spend a lot of time with them, but he can already tell how this is going to go.

He knows Alex will be upset and blame himself, reggies going to lose his happiness, and Luke would mope around heart broken.

"Yeah, but who's to say that she actually will. I mean, you guys didn't cross over.. your still here." Willie reminded them.

"Ok enough about this. We need to get this done fast." Luke said, not wanting to talk about this.

They all poofed back to the studio, Luke and Mackenzie staying behind for a quick second.

Luke gave Mackenzie a slow kiss, knowing this could possibly be one of their last ones.

"Now come on, I want my revenge." Mackenzie said with a smaller smile.

Luke smirked at her and the two poofed to the studio.

"Oh my god! What happened?!" Julie said, seeing Luke holding up Kenzie.

"First off, your little boyfriends gotta leave." Luke said, not pleased with nicks presence.

"Nick, we can hangout later. This seems important." Julie said to the boy as he walked out.

"See ya Julie." Nick said as the studio doors shut.

"Kenz got her zaps back. We need to go to carries house so she can get her revenge on Sarah." Reggie said, looking between the two girls.

"We don't have much time Jules.." Mackenzie said, grabbing her six string and going poofing away. Julie quickly ran out to go to the Wilson house as the others poofed away.

As the ghosts waited outside of Bobby and Sarah's house for Julie, they all had a group hug.

"This might be it guys.. the official end of Mackenzie Stanton." Mackenzie said with a small laugh.

"Hopefully Willie is right about the not crossing over thing.. we can't do this death thing without you yelling at us every five seconds." Reggie joked, hugging his sister.

"Ok I'm here!" Julie said, running to the door.

"Ok great, now ring the bell. We are gonna be preforming. How about we do now or never, just to mess with Bobby." Luke said, knowing Bobby would freakout.

Julie nodded and rang the doorbell.

"Julie Molina? What are you doing here?" Sarah asked as she opened the door.

"Oh I was wondering if I could ask you and mr Wilson some music questions.. my family knows nothing about music and you guys are the pros. I wanted to go over a song I found." Julie asked, politely so she would get a good answer.

"Y-yeah of course. Come in." Sarah said, stepping aside for the girl to come in.

"Trev! Julies here!" The lady shouted up the stairs, making the man come running down.

Sarah and Julie told him why she was here, then a familiar tune started to play.

Julie began to go over the song, seeing Trevor and Sarah's eyes go wide as the band appeared behind.

"Hey Sarah." Mackenzie said, glaring at the girl.

"M-Mack.. how is she here?!" Sarah said, scared shitless.

Bobby was just fully speechless. He knew his past would haunt him, but not literally.

"I'm back bitch." Mackenzie said between verses, making the boys smile at her.

"Mackenzie Stanton you ass!" Sarah said.

"Hey, don't talk to my sister like that Sarah." Reggie said, Mackenzie laughing at the scared girl.

"And don't think we don't know what you did BOBBY." Luke said, glaring at the now spooked man.

"Y-you guys.." Bobby said, not knowing what else to possibly say.

Julie knew that this wasn't any of her business, but she had to be there so the ghosts could speak.

The music went down to no singing, just the light instrumental background.

"Wh-why are you guys here?" Sarah asked, looking nervously at the ghosts.

"It's simple. I have somethings I need to get done. Lots of questions I need answered. And revenge." Mackenzie said, a slight smile and a eyebrow raised.

"And I have to yell at Bobby here for betraying Mackenzie after he let her run out." Reggie said, an angered look on his face.

"How was I supposed to know that would all happen?!" Bobby asked.

Julie stopped playing music, expecting the ghosts to disappear from the others view, but they didn't.

"You guys have catch I got up to do.." she said before awkwardly walking out of the Wilson house.

"Bobby you have the nerve to steal Luke's songs, say they were your own, and then have a whole shrine room for the band?! Come on!" Alex said, freaking out at Bobby.

"But he didn't take them all. He wrote me a song!" Sarah said, "it's called just the way you are!" She continued.

Mackenzie looked at Bobby, heartbroken. Luke looked angry, very angry.

"Bobby.. y-you ass!" Mackenzie said as she began to cry. That was the song Luke wrote for Mackenzie. The boys all knew how special that song was to the two, and Bobby just steals it?

"Kenzie.." Bobby tried to say.

"And to think that we were ever friends. I trusted you. I trusted that you wouldn't let anyone steal from us, but you had to do it yourself. And even better, your going by Trevor now? What are you, some creep from downtown?!" Mackenzie said, looking Bobby dead in the eye

"Your so lucky we are dead or else I'd kill you." Luke said.

"I came here for revenge on Sarah, but I think I'd rather just let this whole die agin thing happen." Mackenzie said, leaving the Wilson house.

"I'm disappointed Bobby. I always thought you knew better than to go to the one who almost killed Kenz." Reggie said, scoffing at Bobby before leaving.

"What is he talking about." Sarah said, looking at Bobby trying to act clueless.

"The now older mans scoffed and walked away, leaving Sarah with Luke and Alex.

"We are not done with you, Sarah Davis." They said before poofing away.

Now, to find Mackenzie.