Chapter 1- Discovering My Quirk

(Please don't mind the time skips)

Kacchan is bullying me again. I learned how to do first aid by myself so my mom doesn't need to worry about me. Since I'm quirkless I need to prove my worth to everyone so I tried to learn as much as I could. I learned first-aid, survival skills, coding and mechanics so I could be prepared for anything. I don't know why but I seem to be connected with nature and animals. So I decided to learn about earth science, and animal biology which is surprisingly easy.

(Five years ago)

"Kacchan why are you doing this?" I asked as I ran to the kid he was beating up.

"Shut up you useless Deku you can't do anything. Why are you still trying to be a hero? You're quirkless. Just give it up. It's useless for you to try. Why don't we teach you a lesson?" Kacchan said as he and his lackeys with their quirks activated. I went home beat, bruised and dirty. Lucky my mom wasn't home. I started to learn how to treat myself.

(Present time)

I walked home trying to decide what I should cook for dinner. I usually prepare dinner before my mom comes home so she can relax. I don't want her to overwork herself. But she usually does to provide for me.

(Time skip: A week later)

I was walking home from school with my hero analysis book number 13 that Kacchan had blown up and thrown into the koi pond. (This is not canon so I am not gonna add the part of him telling Deku to jump off the roof.) Noticing a strange sound I turn around to find some kind of weird green fluid coming out of the drain.

"A small sized meat shield. A bit small but you'll do fine." The slime villain said suffocating me. I don't know what happened. All I knew was that there was a strong wind force and I was starting to blackout. Next thing I knew I woke up to a sparrow pecking me. Two pigeons handed me a large soda bottle containing the villain that was suffocating me.

"Ummm... thank you birds." I said to the three birds that perched on my leg looking at me. I swear to god the birds nodded and said your welcome. "Bye."

"Well that was weird." I mumbled to myself as I continued walking. I suddenly bumped into a large bulky guy. Looking up I was able to stutter out "S-sorry. A-all Mi-ight. W-what are you d-doing here?!"

"HELLO THERE YOUNG LAD! HAVE YOU SEEN A GREEN SLIME VILLAIN AROUND THESE PARTS?!" All might question me asking about the villain that I had in my backpack. I had originally planned to turn him in to the police but I guess handing him over to All Might would be easier.

"Um... actually he attacked me before. I blacked out to find him in here." I mutter out. Handing him the bottle. He thanked me but before he jumped off I asked him if I could be a hero without a quirk. He told me no and I was heartbroken. As I walked home I heard an explosion running toward the scene I saw the slime monster taking Kacchan hostage. I don't know what happened after that, my legs just moved on their own. I felt the gust of wind once again it blew all the flames out and separated Kacchan from the slime villain. Then it was all black. I woke up to heros surrounding me.

"W-what happened?" I asked looking at them. They started yelling at me about illegal quirk usage, how dangerous that was, how I could have gotten myself killed. I looked at the ground as they continued yelling at me. After what felt like hours they stopped yelling and asked me what my quirk is. "I-i don't know. I don't have a quirk. A-although something similar happened earlier t-today." Then I started mumbling about the endless possibilities while the heroes looked at him weirdly.

"Um anyways have you ever thought that you could have an elemental or nature quirk that manifested late?" Death Arms asked me, snapping me out of my muttering phase. Little did I know that I had caught the eye of the most powerful villain All For One.

To be continued...

(✿◡‿◡)( •̀ ω •́ )(✿◡‿◡)( •̀ ω •́ )(✿◡‿◡)( •̀ ω •́ )(✿◡‿◡)( •̀ ω •́ )(✿◡‿◡)( •̀ ω •́ )(✿◡‿◡)

I hope you lovely people enjoyed this so far. I will try to write as soon as I can but I still have school. So bye for now!