Chapter 14 - Introductions And Stuff

Hello - Your brain dead author in the story

Hello - Transitions

Hello - Normal

Hello - Sign language

____________________________________________________________________________

(Izuku POV)

Were now back in the classroom after dealing with the explosive pomeranian.

"Alright, you little shits do whatever you want just don't be too loud, too chaotic and annoying." Dadzawa said before going into his sleeping bag. I still don't know why he picked bright yellow for the color of his fudging sleeping bag. He looks like an overgrown banana. I told him to get a new sleeping bag but noooooo he kept the yellow one. I'm starting to think that he wants to look like an overgrown yellow caterpillar.

"Well since we can do whatever we want how about we do introductions? Say your name, explain your quirk, and something about yourself." said the pink alien looking girl. I think her quirk has to do with acid.

"Well my name is Mina Ashido. My quirk is Acid. It's pretty simple. My quirk just allows me to make acid. If I use it too much it takes away my resistance against it. And I like to dance."

(Timeskip: everyone else went)

"My name is Izuku Midoriya. My quirk is Nature's Gift. I can basically control anything that has to do with nature. Plants, animals, wind, light, shadows, earth, things like that. And do something like photosynthesis. I have survived on my own since age 9 before getting adopted by Dadzawa at age 13."

"Huh? SHITTY DEKU! YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE QUIRKLESS! ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME?!"

"Quirkless?"

"Baka. I'm not quirkless. My quirk just developed later than everyone else's." I said as I huffed in annoyance.

"Um what do you mean by living alone since age 9?" asked a girl with black hair in a ponytail. I think her name is Momo Yaoyorozu.

"Yes, Yaoyorozu-san right?"

"Yea. Just call me Momo anyways what did you mean by living by yourself since 9 years old?"

"Um..."

"It's fine if you don't want to talk about it."

"No, it's fine. So I discovered my quirk when I was 9. It happened during the sludge villain incident. Turns out I caught the eye or something of the number one villain. My spider friends told me that he wants to steal my quirk or force me to join his league of villains. So I used my quirk to build a fully functional and furnished house. That I have stayed in for 4 years. I now use it as a hideout. Only some people know where it is. Like Toshi, Dadzawa, Papazashi, and Aunty Nemuri."

(And here we have silence...)

"So the number one villain wants a quirk to control elements?" asked Kamanari. He honestly reminds me of pikachu from the pre-quirk show pokemon. Like I can see the actual resemblance.

"Well I can do more than that"

"WHAT!?"

"Like what?"

"Well... *Insert quirk info except for the eye part*"

"..."

"Your so OP"

"Your quirk is so powerful"

"Deku..."

"What?"

"What happened to Aunty Inko?"

"Oh, she died. All For One decided to show up at my house to grab me. But I noticed something off so I sneaked in through my window, grabbed some stuff and ran. I can still remember mom laying on the floor in a pool of blood while he sat there."

(Wow, you could probably cut the tension with a knife.)

"I'm fine anyways"

"How can you say that when we were just talking about your dead mom?"

"There's no point being sad about it. It's not like being sad would bring her back to life. Plus I have Dadzawa, Toshi, Papazashi, and Aunty Nemuri now. Anyways Toshi our next class won't start in about 20 more minutes so I'm gonna go see what Uncle Kan and Uncle Maij is doing."

"Got it bye."

"Midoriya you shouldn't leave the classroom without permission." (Guess who this is)

"Iida-kun I have permission to do so."

"From who and when?"

"Nezu and since 3 years ago. So imma go now/"

Knocking on the door for the support department. Uncle Maji opened the door and greeted me.

"Izuku what are you doing here."

"Dadzawa is sleeping again. I'm here t-" and that was when I got cut off by an explosion.

"Hatsume this is the third time one of your inventions exploded this morning?!"

"Wow third"

"Yea this ones really troublesome."

"Now I gotta go see what happened this time. See you later Izuku."

"See you later Uncle Maji."

Leaving the support department I want toward the second class in the heroics course. Class 1b. They should be doing introductions right now. Knocking on the door I heard a come in so I entered.

"Hey Uncle Kan, how's the introductions going?"

"It's fine."

"Um...Vlad-sensai who is that?" asked a green eyed ginger haired girl with a side ponytail.

"This Izuku Yama-zawa. He's a student in class 1a."

"Huh? What's a shitty 1a brat doing here?"

"Monoma show some respect."

"Sorry but what the hell did I or anyone else in class 1a do to you. Did we do something to offend you or something. Cause I'm gonna copy Iida-kun's words and say that that attitude of yours isn't hero like. Are you jealous that my class gets more attention? Huh? Are you? Attention isn't always good. Get that into your head. The more attention we get the more we are expected to do. People think that class 1a is the better class. Just because people think we are better we are expected to do a lot more. So think twice before you talk bad. If I catch you talking bad I will go feral."

"Whoa! Standing up for yourself and your class is so manly." A guy with gray hair and shark teeth said crying. Why does he remind me of Kirishima?

"Thanks um... what's your name?

"Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu"

"Thanks Tetsutetsu-kun. I should get going now. And Uncle Kan I think I broke Monoma"

"Don't worry about it. So see you later."

(Your author is lazy so I'm gonna end this day.)

____________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for all the votes, comments and support. Hope you enjoy this chapter and continue reading.