Chapter 8- Aizawa's Cats

"The cats aren't very interactive with strangers," Aizawa commonted before opening the door. Ugh this bish. Did he not listen to the quirk doctor? He said that animals are attracted to MeEeeEee.

Entering the house it was pretty nice. The weird thing is the crap ton of coffee beans on the kitchen counter. Huh I wonder... how much coffee is consumed in the Aizawa household. There are also a bunch of cat toys laying around. "Soooo...You named your cats Aizawa, Mic, coffee, expresso, and oreo. Why are three of your cats named after food?"

"Because I can."

"Wow. WoNdErFuL AnSwEr!"

" I can hear the sarcasm in your voice problem child."

"Why do you keep calling me a problem child? I am not that troublesome."

"Yeah right. The number one villain is after you and your quirk. You've been a vigilante for like 4 years. You lived in a forest since you were nine. How are you not problematic?"

"I'm not. I'm just... unique."

"I hate you"

"No you love me"

"Why do I have a feeling that you and Hizashi would get along? Anyways this is your room. Me and Mic's room is down the hall and Shinso's is across. Put whatever you want in it. I don't care."He said, leading me to one of the guest rooms.

"Okay then."

(*SpongeBob voice* sIx HoUrS lAtEr)

Welp I am done with my room. I have multiple plants in here, a bird feeder outside of my window, and other stuff that I am too lazy to name. Anyways now that I am done I am going to see what Shota is doing. Do I call him Shota or do I call him dad? Hmm... anyways off topic. So dadzawa is now on the couch watching tv with Oreo on his lap.

"Hi Dadzawa."

"Don't call me that problem child"

"Then don't call me problem child."

"Hitoshi is going to be home soon."

"Okay then. I am taking Mic and coffee to my room." I say to Dadzawa before grabbing the two cats and going to my room. So I spent an hour there with the cats watching random shit.