Chapter 4- Being A Vigilante?

(Time skip~ two year later)

I don't know what to do. I am bored. I have been taking online classes on my laptop and got a masters degree in basically everything. (Remember his quirk also makes him super smart that he basically knows everything) Okay so here is a summary of things I have been doing to pass time.

Training

Learning martial arts

Learning english and spanish(Cause why the fuck not)

Morse code and basically other types of code

Learning to hack in to basically anything and everything

Pushing my quirk to the limit

Cleaning the Takoba Municipal beach

Building gadgets out of random pieces I found on the beach.

Working just to get money for emergencies or something.

Analyzing and writing everything that is known about every hero in Japan. I have completed 14 notebooks and hid them in unusual places like the stove, the sink, the wolf packs cave, the staircase for safety purposes.

And now I am 11 and bored with nothing to do. I know I want to go to U.A. and be a hero so why not gain some experience as a vigilante. Since it is illegal to use your quirk in public without a license so I will have to depend on hand to hand combat and gadgets. Making a suit that has hidden pockets, fireproof, and waterproof was difficult. After that I made some smoke bombs, flash bangs, daggers, a voice changer mask and I am good to go.

(After a month of training and preparing)

I say this night went pretty well. I had stopped two assault, three attempted rape and a drug dealing. I fought them, tied them up and called the police from my iphone that I upgraded so that it was untrackable. Only thing is that I ran into eraserhead on the roof.

(Flashback)

"Who are you and what do you think you are doing?" Eraserhead said with his quirk activated with his capture weapon wrapped around me.

"Hello Eraserhead or should I say Shota Aizawa?" I said with my voice changer activated. "I am Evergreen, a new vigilante". Activating a flash bang Eraserhead closed his eyes and I turned into an ant. I laughed at the confused expression since I just disappeared. But since I am in ant form he can't really hear me. It was funny.

(Pov. Aizawa)

I went back home more tired than normal because I had to file a report on a new vigilante and deal with my stupid class of problem children. He looked pretty young and had some kind of disappearing quirk. I got him in my capture weapon but he had set off a flash bang and disappeared. They had closed off the case of the Izuku Midoriya kid five months ago. I am still upset that I couldn't figure the case out.

"What's wrong honey?" Hizashi asked, coming up behind me.

"My class is being annoying as usual and there is a new vigilante that calls himself Evergreen. Looks like around 12. And I can confirm for sure that he is a problem child." I responded in my monotone voice and my usual bored/uninterested expression.

😀😁😄😃😀😁😄😃😀😁😄😃😀😁😄😃😀😁😄😃😀😁😀😁😄😃😀😁😄😃

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye bootiful peeps. Any suggestions for the wolf pack and the lion's names? There is:

A lioness

A lion cub

Three wolf pups (a girl and two boys)

Five wolfs (three female and two male)