Chapter 5 - Questioning

"Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi right? Quirk lie detector. You can tell if someone is lying or telling the truth." I asked looking at the detective.

(Naomasa Tsukauchi Izuku)

"Who are you?"

"Evergreen"

"What is your real name?"

"Izuku Midoriya"

"How old are you?"

"13"

"Where do you live?"

"In the forest"

"What is your quirk"

"I am said to be quirkless."

"Okay then. I will be right back."

(Pov. Tsukauchi)

I came outside the interrogation room and told them everything.

"But how does he disappear everytime I try to catch him?" Eraserhead askes me.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask him? I'll tell you if he is telling the truth or not."

After agreeing on that we all file in just to see Midoriya talking to spiders. Something about a drug dealing, and a trafficking something

(Pov Izuku)

I have been talking to the spiders in the room. Lets just say spiders can easily pass on messages. And they are great spys especially because of the fact that they are everywhere, they are also small and not very noticeable. They told me about a drug dealing, and a human trafficking site at *********** ****** and ************* ******** **. Taking mental note on those I thanked the spiders.

"What can I do for you?" I asked looking up at the pro heroes that had entered the room.

"How are you talking to spiders don't you have quirk canciling cuffs on?" Best jeanest asked.

"I still have them on" I say, lifting my hands to show the cuffs on my wrists. "Parts of my quirk can't be turned off."

"But you told me that you don't have a quirk and that was true," Detective Tsukauchi said, staring at me.

I chuckled "The problem with your quirk is that I can say something that is half true and it would still be counted as truth. And what I told you was that I was said to be quirkless. Not that I am quirkless."

"What? How do you know that?" the detective said, giving me a questioning look.

"That's not important right now. What is with your notebooks?" Edgeshot asked, staring into my eyes. Trying to intimidate me I guess, but it's not working.

"What notebooks?" Tsukauchi asked, giving the heroes a confused look.

"He has notebooks on heroes. He knows their identity, date of birth, strengths, weaknesses, fighting style, quirk and where they live. He also has things in his personal life." Edgeshot explained to Tsukauchi then turned to me. " So what's with the notebooks?!"

"Well I have been analyzing heroes since forever. And I have my animal friends to tell me everything. You know spiders make great spys. They're small, fast and they're everywhere." I say with a creepy smile. I laughed at their expressions. "I hid all of my notebooks cause it would be bad if villains got their hands on them."

"What's your quirk?" Eraserhead asked me in his usual monotone voice.

"Guess" I say with a smirk.

Here are the guesses:

Disappearing quirk

Animal quirk

Analises quirk

Intelligence quirk

"Nope" I replied with the smirk still on my face.

"Then what's your quirk?" Hawks asked with a confused look.

"Actually I don't know..." I say looking down at my hands.

"What does that mean?" Best Jeaniest questioned.