Chapter 11 - Entrance Exam Part 2

Feeling happy about putting stuck up Tensi 2.0 in his place. I got ready. For the exam I plan on using the speed of a cheetah and the agility of a housefly. Believe it or not house flies are actually really agile. They can see and dodge any attack. Which is why house flies are so hard to get rid of. (NEVER STOP LEARNING!!!). Anyways I'm just going to use plants to restrain the bots.

Papazashi's voice came over the intercom, "AND GOOOOOO!!!!!"

Hearing that I ran through the gate at full speed while everyone else stood there dazed.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR THERE'S NO COUNTDOWNS IN A FIGHT!!!"

They flooded into the fake city while I continued to retrain robots left and right. After a few like about 10 minutes or so I had taken down a bunch of robots gaining around 370 points occasionally saving a few from the bots. There's still a few minutes left for the exam. Since I have more than enough points I decided to just go around helping people. That's when Uncle Nezu decided to finally release the zero pointer.

There was debris, screaming and running and screaming and running and a lot of screaming. Basically chaos at its best. I was going to avoid it and continue what I was doing before. But that was before I saw the girl that was panicking before stuck under debris. Using plants I basically wrapped the zero pointer in a giant green cocoon. Welp who knew I could do that. I mean I train my quirk but never tried anything like this so yeah.

Papazashi called the test to an end just now. Jogging over to the girl to help I used vines to lift the debris off.

"Are you hurt?"

"I think I twisted my ankle."

"Alright then." Using the healing part of my quirk I healed her ankle.

"You should be able to walk now."

"Thank you my name is Ochako Uraraka. What's your name?"

"I'm Izuku Aizawa-Yamada or Midoriya. I don't really care what you call me. Welp I need to go. Hopefully we'll meet again." I replied before running off to help Recovery Girl heal people.

(Nezu's POV)

Izuku had finished the test that I made specifically for him. We were waiting for the practical exam to start so while we waited we had a round of chess. The game was extremely interesting. Izuku being the only person to have ever beat me in chess had once again beat me.

We had a nice conversation over tea. I find it amusing that Vlad and Midnight decided to make a bet over Izuku. Half an hour before the practical exam started we parted to prepare. The whole UA staff is in the control room watching the examines.

I made Aizawa put a mic on Izuku's clothes without him noticing just to make things entertaining. What he said to Tenya Iida was incredibly interesting to listen to. It got a few laughs from the staff that had met Izuku. Even Aizawa chuckled. Izuku is a really intelligent and kind kid but he can be really mincing if you get on his bad side. And it seems that Tenya had gotten to him. Oh well no ones going to help him deal with an angry/annoyed Izuku.

However, All Might did not find it as amusing as us.

"Is that young man even aiming to be a hero. If so then he must get rid of that attitude. That attitude is not fit to be a hero's. Young Iida is right. If he's going to continue to be a distraction he might as well give up on being a hero. He is distracting the people around him. If he does bec-"

I got tired of he's yapping so we shut him up. By we I mean half of the UA staff.

"All Might you are not here to give opinions. You're here to find yourself a successor so shut up before I fire you. Tenya Iida just happened to get on Izuku's wrong side. Izuku is fully capable of being a hero unlike you. Your just all might and no brains. Izuku here has the brains and the power. He can easily surpass you on both power and intelligence."

"And how do you know? Do you even know him?" All Might retorted. Oh you just done it...

"As a matter of fact more than half the staff knows problem child. He's my son."

"The little listener is smarter than you'll ever be."

"Izuku is the sweetest kid you'll ever meet. You talk bad about him and I'll make sure you'll never wake up"

"He beat a special test made by Nezu in less than an hour. Which means Midnight won the bet."

"All might you are the biggest idiot ever. I can't believe you're the number one hero. You don't even half one tenth of Izuku's IQ."

"You're just making him sound like a big deal."

"I'll have you know that Izuku is the only person to have ever beat me in a game of chess. He beat me twice actually. Isn't that an accomplishment?"

"So what that just means that you aren't the smartest creature on the planet anymore."

"Oh so what you're saying is that Izuku is the smartest creature on the planet. Say one more thing and I will ruin your career."

So that's how most of the exam went. A fight between the UA staff on Izuku. But seriously All Might is an idiot. Also he's making himself sound really old saying the word young constantly. And I'm sending a recording of Izuku's and this conversation to Tensei and let him be the judge of whos right. Izuku and Tensei meet on multiple occasions so how does Tenya not know him? Wlp I was so close to actually fire All Might. Why did I hire an idiot?

(A fEw MiNuTeS LatEr)

The exam is almost over. So I decided to release the zero pointer. All Might and a few other staff that haven't met Izuku before is was shocked by the power he showed in taking down the zero pointer.

(●ˇ∀ˇ●)(●ˇ∀ˇ●)(●ˇ∀ˇ●)(●ˇ∀ˇ●)(●ˇ∀ˇ●)(●ˇ∀ˇ●)(●ˇ∀ˇ●)(●ˇ∀ˇ●)(●ˇ∀ˇ●)(●ˇ∀ˇ●)(●ˇ∀ˇ●)(●ˇ∀ˇ●)

  Sorry I haven't updated in so long. I don't know what to write and my parents are being a dick. Also I might change a few things now and then cause I find it cringy. I hope you enjoyed the story so far.