Chapter 12 - First Day Of School.

(Izuku and Shinso are both in 1A, Mineta is in Gen Ed. I'm too lazy to write a whole chapter on them getting accepted in 1A. So yeah I hope you enjoy this chapter.)

____________________________________________________________________________

(Izuku's POV)

It's now the first day of school. Both me and Shinso got into class 1A. Class is going to start in two hours. Papazashi is somewhere annoying someone with Auntie Night. Dadzawa is somewhere sleeping in his sleeping bag. Hito-chan is somewhere doing something. And I am with Nezu helping him with paperwork. I like helping people and Nezu doesn't mind me doing the paperwork.

(One and a half hour later)

"Welp Nezu I gotta go. I'll finish these later and bring them back to you. You have anything you want me to deliver to the staff." I asked Nezu, gathering my things and putting a folder of unfinished paperwork in my bag.

"Can you take these to Aizawa, Vlad, and Power Lowder for me? Thanks. All Might would be joining the staff tomorrow so make sure to roast him as much as you can. I give you permission to. And see you later Izuku." Nezu said, handing me three folders while sipping tea. I still don't understand where it comes from. Like it just appears out of nowhere literary.

"Got it. I still have somewhat of a grudge against him." Auntie Night had shown me a video on what happened in the control room.

Anyways I'm now in dad's scarf as a kitten because it was the only way to lure him out of his sleeping bag. I had already delivered the other two folders to Uncle Maij (Power Loader) and Uncle Kan (Vald King).

My dad sighed hearing the yelling from in the classroom.

"It took yall 8 minutes to quiet down. I'm Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. Go change into these and meet me on the field." Dadzawa said, distributing the gym uniforms.

"Excuse me sir but there is a student absent today. If they're not going to take U.A seriously I suggest you expel them." The glasses dude said.

Jumping out of Dadzawa's scarf I retorted. "Well excuse you but I'm right here. Don't stick your nose in other people's business." Walking out of the room I with Hito behind me.

"That was great Izu."

"Meh"

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter. My mom is being an asshole. And I'm trying to post as much as I can. Thank y'all so much for the views and support.