Not So Sneaky

*Laura's POV*

"We've made it through a bottle of wine each, and I'm not even drunckkkk" slurs Ada.
We are having a great time and loving the male free zone, but I'm still being drawn to look around at the table where Ada's brothers are. I just can't get a look at the blue eyed person from earlier and it's taking some of my attention away from girls night.

I've decided Ada has enough alcohol in her that she won't get too mad at being asked about her family.. This is my chance. "Ada, so who exactly is over in the corner? Which ones are your brothers?"
"The three twats with the stupid caps on, that's them, John, Arthur and Thomas. Finn, the youngest is at home with my aunt Polly. " Ada doesn't even acknowledge the rest of the men sat at the table so I take a guess that they are members of the Peaky Blinders.

Which one was he, where was the eyes I was being drawn to, maybe I should ask Ada to introduce me, so I could get a better look...

Sneaking another peek over at their table, I locked eyes with... Thomas.. Again. He's Mr blue eyes, my heart skipped a beat, a shiver ran down my legs, and up my.. NEVERMIND!!
I snapped my head back around, he caught me looking, again.....amid all my panic of being seen, I fell backwards off my bar stool.... cracked my head on the floor, my dress pulled up around my waist, showing my knickers to the whole pub.......
Ada looked at me laying there with my hand on my head, my knickers on show, seen I was OK (but very embarrassed) and started to piss herself with laughter.
A roar of laughter erupted from the table of Shelbys behind me and someone shouted "isn't that the new barmaid?" "there's a sight for sore eyes".

Red faced and mortified I jumped up, rearranged my dress, grabbed Ada by the arm and pulled us both out into the night air.
"Hey, I wasn't finished my drink" she roared, struggling against me.
The drink hit me like a ton of bricks but I needed to run from the pub and my mortification. Instead, I ran to the alleyway and puked up half a bottle of wine.
"Time to go home Ada" We linked arms and walked back to her place.
I couldn't let my mother see me in this state... "You can come crash in my room with me" Ada slurred.
"Wont anyone mind me there Ada?"
"No, but we will get up early and get you home before they wake up anyway"
We both fell into Adas room, still cackling about my fall in the pub, she threw me a nightgown and we both passed out on her bed...

*Comment and vote.. I love to hear opinions on what you think of my writing.
Stay safe*