I Want You

**This chapter contains SMUT**

Tommy and Laura rush from the race course pub, into a car that's waiting out front, he takes her hand in his and looks at her with excitement in his eyes.
The trip to the hotel only takes 5 minutes.
Tommy's hand is warm and safe feeling, her hand is small in his, somehow this feels right.
Tommy jumps out of the car, still holding her hand he is pulling her along behind him, her pulse is fast, blood is rushing through her body and she feels dizzy with desire.

He opens the door to his room, fumbling slightly with the key, she walks slowly through and to the window, the moon is big and all the stars are out, she's trying to focus on her breathing and the stars, she is nervous.
She pulls the clip out that's holding her hair in place, her dark hair tumbles down her back, shining in the soft lamplight of the room.
Tommy walks quietly and stands behind her, his arms wrapping their way around her waist, his head buried in her hair. He kisses her neck and she can feel his excitement pressing into her back. Hard and throbbing.

She turns and kisses him, her hands locking into his hair, his hands grab her round backside and he lifts her up, she wraps her legs tightly around him.
"Fuck me Tommy" she whispers through his kisses.
He lays her down on the bed, he opens the top two buttons of his shirt and lifts it over his head, his muscular body excites her. He opens his trousers and she sits up as they fall to the floor. She wants to taste him, she takes him in her mouth, his head rolls back in pleasure and he takes a hold of her hair.
He pushes her back on the bed, his large hands running up her thighs, he grabs her lacy underwear and gently pulls them down. She drags the dress over her head throwing it to the floor, Tommy takes her in, her porcelain skin is flawless, her breasts are heaving up and down in anticipation.
He leans down over her and kisses her, he enters her wetness and she gasps. Their bodies move in sync, it's not long before she's digging her nails in his back and calling his name.
Tommy falls off her, his body glistening with perspiration and takes a cigarette and lights it up. He takes a drag and passes it to her.
"What does this mean Tommy?" she throws a side glance at him.
"Why does it have to be complicated? It is what it is, we wanted each other so we fucked."
She hands the cigarette back to him, gets up and goes to clean herself up. She puts on his shirt and makes her way to the bathroom.
She stands there, his shirt collar up to her nose, inhaling his scent.
I don't want to be his friend with benefits, I need to tell him how deep my feelings go." I'll tell him tonight." she says quietly.
Tommy is asleep when he goes back the the room. His cigarette still between his fingers, she takes it, stubs it out and covers him with a light sheet.
She takes her own smoke out of the box and sits at the window. After a few minutes she says softly "I love you Thomas Shelby"
His light snores fill the silence. He is deeply asleep.
She finished her cigarette and gets in beside Tommy. Curling in beside him, her head on his chest. She falls asleep.

*I love imagining these scenarios, comment if you like what I've written, I really appreciate it. It makes me motivated to write more.
Stay safe*