The End!!

Tommy rolled over to see her peacefully sleeping beside him, "I'm in love with you" he whispers. He runs his hands through her hair, and lightly kisses her head. She's in a deep sleep because she doesn't stir. He gets up and throws some clothes on, rings for room service and then has a smoke. He's watching her intently as she begins to wake from her sleep. "I've never woken up to such a beautiful sight." She blushes at his words and smiles at him.
Her head full with images of his nakedness, his kisses and his smell.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Laura wakes to see Tommy adding milk to the tea, she wraps the light sheet around her and joins him at the table. They sip tea and glance at each other often, his grin widening and she laughs lightly.
"Laura?" he said looking serious now.
"Somehow, you've broken down my walls, every time I try to push you away I just keep coming right back. I can't fight this any longer. I love you, I fucking love you."
Her heart feels so full
"Tommy I've loved you since I first layed eyes on you, and I think you've known it all along."

They rise from the table, his hands tangled in her hair and she holds his face, they kiss intensely. Falling to the bed. They make passionate love, whispering their love for each other throughout.
The adventure of life together begins now for Tommy and Laura.

***I hope you enjoyed reading this short story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Its my first story so it can only get better from here.

I'm going to keep writing more stories so you can follow me for more if you like.***