Tit For Tat Part 2

***Trigger warning, violence and attpted sexual assault.*****

I join the Shelby clan at the table again, they are all talking about horse racing and I'm zoned out a bit, John lays claim on me by putting his arm around my waist and holding me tight.
Tommy is shooting me daggers and kisses his girl, looking straight back at me after.
I hear Ada speaking about loving riding horses, "I love riding too, I've only ever ridden a small one, never a big one" I say trying to be part of the chat. I do love horses!
Everyone stops and looks at me, Arthur Shelby pipes up "Don't worry love, after tonight you will have ridden a big one, Eh John boy?" and the whole table erupted with laughter. My face goes puce and I am mortified but taking it in good humour.

He's looking at me, he's not amused, his mind is running away with him... "Not a chance you're getting in there John boy, look at her face just talking about having a ride, she's frigid. Trust me kid, I've met girls like her before" Tommy says with a wicked look on his face.
John jumps up and goes to give Tommy a dig, "What the fuck did u say that for Tommy eh?" the whole family jumps up to get in between the two brothers, I take my cue and slip away. No one is focused on me, the brothers are the main focus. Women dont get in the way of the Peaky Blinders.

Tears are brimming in my eyes, no one has ever talked about me like that before in my life, how could I ever have found Tommy Shelby attractive. I squeeze in behind the bar, take a bottle of whiskey and take myself out the front doors.
I'm waking home drinking the whisky, smoking a fag and sobbing. The streets were empty and I stumbled home safely.

I got to the front door and started fumbling with my keys, struggling to open the lock, it eventually opens with a light click and I take a step in the door.
Just at the same time a dark figure came in behind me and pushed the door closed, he dragged me into the living room and shoved me to the floor.
He's ripping my clothes, beating my face and undoing his trousers, I try to hit, claw and pull his mask off his face. "Now you're going to get it bitch, I'm going to show you a real fuck, nothing like those Shelbys could give you." He's biting my neck and breasts.
I scream at the top of my lungs, I'm screaming for my brothers, I'm screaming for anyone, to help me. Everything is flashing before me and I'm trying to scream and fight for my life.

*********************************
I'm laying there limp, my body is on display but I can't move, I can hear voices but can't focus on one in particular. Please someone help me.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I'm being covered up and comforted by Ada and Polly. I can hear their soft words telling me it's going to be ok, I'm crying and wailing. They hug and hold me.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Someone with strong arms picks me up, the crying is unbearable, its not my own, its Ada and Polly. I'm being carried to the hospital, someone is running with me in their arms. I can feel splashes on my face, salty liquid dropping on my battered lips, my saviour is crying along with me.

*** I had so much fun writing this, anyone reading enjoying so far?? As always, please comment and vote. Love all you, my readers.**