~ Storm ~

Shit, shit , shit

Shit, shit , shit

He caught me staring at him that's what I was hoping he wouldn't have seen me doing.

But who wouldn't he was very nice looking guy and I couldn't help but to stare whenever I was given the chance to.

It was getting a little late and I figure I could use some sleep or whatever my mind decided to do.

As I walk up the steps I began to hum a song that my mother would always sing to me.

Hitting the top of the steps I slowly walk up on what looks to be sj room.

His door was crack open as if he knew I would be doing this.

And he was right.

Heading over towards it I place my hand on the side of the wall and the other softly on the door.

What the hell am I doing

Shaking my head I was about to leave before I heard him speak out.

Catching my breath I squinted my eyes too see him laying back in a  chair on the phone.

It was  quiet enough to make out a female was who he was talking too as he had her on speakerphone.

" girl please you know you can have daddy just not right now" he said with a seductive voice.

" oh his cocky" I whisper before  Rolling my eyes.

" hold up baby" he stood up before making his appearance not visible anymore.

Where you go

Biting my lip I moved my head a little closer hoping to not  make any noise which was a challenge.

He than reappeared in the seat but this time without a shirt and his boxers on.

" okay yeah I need to go to my room" I said to myself

Moving my hand of the door I creep a little down the hall before a slight groan let out.

My eyes grew big as I shot my head back towards the hall.

Nope nope that's not my business

Once Inside my room I stood outside the door thinking I would hear the noise again.