~ Storm ~

| Sam smith - Nirvana now playing |

I wanted  to be in the guest room tonight as I still was trying to stay strong for my mother.

Sj step back out again probably for a late night booty call.

  Trying not to think to much of it I sat with my legs crossed on the bed scrolling through my photos of me and my mom.

I know I shouldn't be carrying on as if she was dead but this is how I'm feeling.

I was here alone since jennifer had a late night in the office again.

Wanting to feel good, I got up and headed toward the kitchen to see if she had any alcohol stashed somewhere.

Where would you be hiding alcohol

As I walked pass sj room I noticed something odd.

" I should not be going in here" I said to myself

I found myself opening his door a little wider, while dropping  to my knees

I then began pulling out a jacket and a pair of pants with spots of blood stains on them.

Frowning my face I sat the clothes beside me before searching for anything else that seemed a bit off.

This time I use my hand to reach further under his bed where I pulled out a pair of sneakers that had small pieces of glass stuck in them.

What the hell is going on here?

Stopping in my tracks I quickly shoved the outfit and shoes back under the bed when I heard a loud voice echoing from down stairs.

" wow someone seems happy tonight" I grin while taking a seat inside the living room.

Whew that was close

" what you mean I'm always happy beside I have a friend to come  home to now"

" oh so I'm the reason wow okay" I laugh.

He slide his shoes off by the door as he made his way into the the living room.

" what have you been doing since I been gone" he questioned

Not wanting to tell him what I was really doing, and the things that I found I just made up a little white lie.

" oh the usual on my phone, watching black lighting and I have you know I'm already on season 2"

His eyes got big and his mouth drop wide open.

" hold on wait without me, how rude" he joked.

" you wasn't here what did you expect a girl to do huh?"

He scrunched up his face as if he was upset with me before grabbing his slides.

" be right back" he said while skipping up the steps.

Taking a breath of relief I laid back and finish my night.

*****

" hey sj I was wondering if you had a moment.."

Peeking in his room once more I noticed him pacing back and forth while on the phone.

Not being able to hear I rested my head on the door as my ear was now open.

" what you mean you haven't found the money yet?"

Not knowing what the conversation was about I waited by a little longer

" that's bullshit ma, you been in her mother house all night I can't believe you drag me into this situation"

What are you going off about sj

" you're forgetting you had me run my car into her mothers vehicle. that was a job you could have done yourself.. you know what just hurry up"

He hung up the phone before throwing it to the floor.

He plopped down on the bed pushing his face into the palms of his hands.

My eyes was so glued on him that all I felt was angry and rage taking over me.

Busted his door open he jump up with fear in his eyes.

" oh hey Um my bad I was coming back - you" cuts him off

" just save it. Save all your lies you the one who put my mother in the hospital?"

He started walking towards me, but I quickly grab a knife that he keeps on his dresser.

" don't come any closer or I swear I'll plunge you with this" I said as my voice started to crack

" stop Storm look let me explain"

" save it I heard enough you the reason why my mother is fighting for her life, your the one who ruined my life, and to think we would have ever had something"

How bad I wanted to stab his heart out I couldn't I just stood there crying my eyes out and for what.

" Storm I'm sorry okay Im truly am my mother never told me who"

" JUST STOP TALKING!!" I yelled at him

" your dead to me, I can't stay here"

Storming out the room I didn't bother to pack any clothes as I hauled ass down the steps and eventually heard footsteps tumbling down after.

" Storm wait, Storm STOP" he said grabbing onto my arms spinning me around.

Our bodies was pinned against the front door and all I could do was throw my fist anywhere that I was able to hit.

" Storm stop it now " he slammed my arms and hands onto the door as he's face was red.

" don't do this once you leave" bits lips " once you leave my orders are to"

" get the hell off me NOW or I'll call the cops"

"DAMN STORM!! hear me out please" he beg as he drop to his knees.

Closing my eyes my body was shaking but I managed to get out the front door

" don't follow me" I said running down the driveway

" where you going go? "

" STORM!!" he yelled out for me.

Knowing that he had a truck, and I was on foot I made it my choice to not stop running until I was far away from that asshole and his asshole of a mother.

I'm in shock....... sj out of all people