~ Storm~

Waking up to a headache was the worst feeling ever, and the crazy part about it is how it happen

Opening my eyes I seen what looks to be sj sitting on my table with his eyes locked on me.

" how you find me" I said

He started fiddling with his fingers until I ask the question again.

"HOW?"

" I stole a lady's car and followed you here"

Laughing to myself I couldn't believe this asshole.

" wait you serious? Your unbelievably" trying to get up I felt my legs pin to the couch and my feet couldn't go anywhere.

" don't make me does this storm I care about you to much" he said.

"No you need to go like now, and why I can't get up" I ask.

I continue to struggle but the more I did the more I felt my body sink more into the couch.

" sj what are you doing to me why I can't move, I can't move" I started to panic as his eyes never took focus off me.

" I paralyzed you from the waist down. Look I didn't want to do this, but I knew you wouldn't want to speak with me"

Tears form down my eyes as I covered my face.

" you hurt me bad sj I don't know what to say to you"

" well start by telling me where you go after our argument?" He question me.

" i don't have to tell you anything" I spat.

He tap his fingers on his knee before my arms felt glued to the couch.

" ohhh goddd I can't feel my arms" I cried out

" I don't want to fight with you please we need to be on the same page Storm. Now where'd you go"

" go fuck yourself" I told him

He sucked his teeth before tapping his finger again.

My other arm was now pinned  so the only part of my body that had mobility was my chest neck, and my head.

" don't do this sj stop"

" then talk to Me" he said.

" fine I went to my friend Chanel house and her father took me in. That's where I was staying the whole time"

He nodded his head.

" what's the meaning for you cutting your hair?"

I look over at him and his eyes wasn't soft and welcoming but a light grey color determined to find answers.

" I wanted a new look"

He pop his neck before I watched his finger tapped his knee.

" ahhh what the hell" I cried as my chest felt like a bus was sitting on top of me.

" Storm I can tell when your lying, and when you do I can't help but to hurt you, and I don't want that so please help me help you"

Biting my lips I laid my head back as the rest of my body felt numb.

" I cut my hair so that I could by free from you. That night when I lost my virginity and your hands played and caress my hair I felt safe with you."

He's eyes closed before he stood up and my body was released from whatever spell he had on me.

I stood up with him and continued to tell him what he was so eager to hear.

" I felt as if I could tell you anything, and you comfort me, and made me feel so loved that night and the rest of the days I stayed with you. Whenever you touch my hair I felt you becoming a part of me"

He placed his hands on the counter as his back was turn towards me.

" once I cut it I felt free."

Giving him a minute I whistle for pebbles and she came from my room ready to play.

" how's your mother" he said with a calm tone.

Taking a seat beside him I reach for his hand but he rejected.

" please don't."

" Im sorry, and She good actually she just moved into a new home and the ceo position is treating her good"

The room grew silent before he looked over at me.

" give your mother my best wishes and I apologize for what I've done to to you."

Now feeling bad I walked over a little closer to him as my forehead touch his.

" don't be sorry, I was scared that's why I ran away from you that night. You have somewhere to go?"

He shook his head no before a tear ran down his cheek.

Wow that's a first

" I'll be okay Storm, but my feelings for you are stronger than ever and I don't know why"

Using my hand I gently touch his face and he lifted my chin up.

" listen if you want you can crash on my couch I know it's not much but it'll keep you out the rain." I offered.

" I can't do that but you should get some rest"

" no I'm not Sleepy. Here a blanket make yourself comfortable on the couch"

" Storm—"

Cutting him off I lean over for a Kiss and he embraced me tight.

I then pulled back before rubbing my finger across his lips.

" it's not up for a decision your sleeping here tonight."

" okay" he smirked.

I watch as he laid down and pebbles took liking of him quickly as she laid on top of his chest.

Rushing back into my room I locked my door not sure if what I just did was right.

What happen to you sj when you went away?....