~ Santiago ~

The reflection of the sun touching my face made my morning a little more at ease

Looking down I watch pebbles watch me as she lick my chin.

" stop, your too cute" i said as I rubbed my fingers behind her fluffy ears.

Hearing sounds of glass clanking together scared me as I look over towards the kitchen.

" sorry didn't mean to startled you"

Rubbing my face I smiled.

" you good I was up anyway thanks to pebbles"

" oh yeah she loves waking people up. You hungry I was just about to fix some  breakfast"

Getting up to stretch I forgot I took my shirt off as Storm eyes watch me.

" no I'm okay, I should get going" picking up my shirt I walked over to get my shoes but pebbles got a hold of them first.

" sj stop. Go get clean up I have fresh towels, wash cloths,  and a new toothbrush stash in my Bathroom closet"

Before I could say anything she lifted her finger up.

" I won't take another no for an answer okay. you wanted to start over on a good note this is how Im willing to start"

How bad i wanted to refuse her offer I let myself head towards the back to get clean up.

****

The water drip off my body as I stood there thinking about this curse that's inside me.

This curse that allows me to harm people bodies if need be.

My breathing increased as I felt a hand massage my back.

" what are you doing" I said in a low tone

" making you feel more comfortable with me." She said.

Her fingers soon came to my chest as one slide it's way down to my stomach.

as I turn the knob to form more hot water I could hear her moan

" what's wrong the water not to hot for you..is it"

Turning around I grip her by the neck before picking her up and placing her body on the glass door.

She giggle as I made my way in between her thighs.

" the water just right in fact I like a little steam." She whisper in my ear.

" good.. so do I" turning her head I began kissing her neck making her squeal.

I rub my hands in between her thigh as I squeeze onto them tight.

I was hard and ready to enter inside her but my phone cut my plans off.

Putting her down she wasn't trying to let me go and I grin.

"  I have to take this" with my eyes still lock on her I tapped my knee without her looking.

" that call can wait I was really about to show you somethings" she tried moving but her body was stuck on the glass door.

" oh your an ass" she laugh knowing what I had done.

Once out the bathroom she was able to get loose and I watch her naked body step out the shower.

Sitting on the edge of the bed she didn't bother to wrap up in a towel until a her doorbell ring and pebbles began barking.

She rolled her eyes before wrapping up in her robe and heading out to the hallway.

****

Throwing on some shorts that I had in my bag I didn't bother putting on a shirt as I listen to the other voice that took over the place.

" oh my god Chanel this is absolutely amazing ugh I love it" Storm said.

" your very welcome, you know I had to hook my girl up with the latest fashion"

Walking into the hallway I lean on the wall as I watch this Chanel person.

" okay hold on let me take pebbles outside so she can do her duties then I'll try this on"

Once I heard the front door open and closed I clear my throat.

" hello" her friend said before she stop By the couch.

" what are you doing in here" she ask me

Not taking my eyes off her I tap my knee as I watch her face change.

She tried to move but wasn't going anywhere and that's when I slowly approach her.

" what the fuck are you? Do Storm know you in her home"

I was now in her face as her eyes couldn't help but to watch my body.

" oh your eyes wander a lot too I see"

She use her hand to reach for me but I caught it.

" if you want your hands I advise you to keep them at your side or I'll help you keep them by your side.. Understand"

Without saying a word she nodded her head and I drop  her hand out of my mines.

" I have you know Storm knows I'm here, In fact you interpreted me from sliding my cock inside her tight wet—"

I heard the door jingle and my eyes change back allowing her to move her feet again.

" what are you?"

Walking back down the hall I stop as I look over my shoulder.

" the less you know the better...Chanel or should I say the lady of force fields" 

I began to laugh.

Without looking back to see her face expression, I walk back into Storm room and laid back on her bed.

You don't know it yet my love but your gift will soon get activated......