𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

"I should stop packing these away. There's always one family member or another in need of a good shackling." Klaus said as he handed a pair of shackles to Marcel. Eva was trying to break out and went after Hope the night before. "Find Rebekah or Eva or whoever the bloody hell that was, use these to stop her from doing magic and don't hurt her. The non-psychopathic bits are still my sister."

"All right, I won't be the only one looking for her. She killed witch kids. The twenty-four hour hold that Elijah got the covens to agree to ended at midnight." Marcel said. "Every witch in the city is gonna be gunning for her."

"Go to Elijah, get him to charm his elderly witch into calling off the hunt." Klaus said.

"And leave Hope?" Hayley asked. "Don't you think I should stay here and protect our daughter?"

"Jackson has been working night and day to secure this compound, surrounding it with his werewolf army, not to mention the fact that I'm here." Klaus said. "I know the best way to protect our child is to get Rebekah out of that serial killer's body and back into the original model. It's what Delilah wants and it's what I want."

Marcel and Hayley looked at each other before looking at Klaus. "Why did you randomly mention her?" Marcel asked.

"Mention who?" Klaus asked.

"Delilah." Hayley said.

"I happen to believe she misses the old Rebekah. I happen to as well." Klaus said.

"And what will you be doing while we're doing all the dirty work?" Hayley asked.

"Lilah and I will be attending to the even dirtier work." Klaus said.

"You sure seem to spend a lot of time with her." Marcel said.

"Well, I happen to enjoy her company a lot more than I'm enjoying yours." Klaus said.

"We're starting to think you enjoy a lot more than just her company." Hayley said. "Does Rebekah know about this thing you both have?"

"No, because there is no 'thing' to tell her about." Klaus said, trying to slow down his rapid beating heart. Of course, he was lying. He loved spending time with Delilah. He enjoyed her company and as they days went on, he felt his feelings for her grow stronger. He had no idea how Delilah felt about him, but he needed to find out.

♡♡♡♡

Klaus had brought Delilah and Freya to the cemetery. He had Freya in shackles. Delilah hadn't told Klaus about this soulmate thing. She didn't know how he would react. She was worried she'd scare him off. He was already showing his lack of trust with Freya. There was no way he'd trust her with a full-on relationship and falling in love. She made Freya promise she wouldn't say anything to him either.