𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙻𝚎𝚡𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎, 𝚃𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙻𝚎𝚡𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎, 𝚃𝙽

Klaus, Hayley and Delilah had been to quite a few offices, trying to find out what was going on. They had just pulled up to another office, hoping to find answers.

"It's the exact same as the last five offices." Hayley said.

"Yeah, same windows, same plants." Delilah said.

"And inside, the same generic abstract art, same compellable receptionist." Klaus said.

"Are you sure you wouldn't be better off with your brothers?" Hayley asked.

"Yeah, Hayley and I got this." Delilah said.

"And split up the team now?" Klaus said. "I wouldn't leave you both here. Lucien is playing a game here. Each unassuming little office building we search, the more sure I am of it. We keep going together."

"I feel like such a third wheel." Hayley said, looking at Klaus and Delilah, making Klaus shrug before leaving a kiss on Delilah's bare shoulder.

"Let's just go inside." Delilah said, taking Klaus' hand as they went inside.

"Ah, hello, love." Klaus said to the receptionist. "We're here for a spot of search and potentially destroy. Do tell, where are the areas off limits to general staff?" He asked, compelling her.

"You just wait right here and I'll have someone out here to help you with your inquiry." The receptionist said.

Suddenly the lights went off and a bunch of men came out with guns as an alarm went off.

"Shall we?" Hayley asked.

"Ladies first." Klaus smirked before Hayley and Delilah went and attacked the men with Klaus following. Gun fire went off but it was no putting them down. Once everyone was dead, Klaus found a key card and unlocked the door, opening it to see all these people strapped down with masks on their faces.

"They're all wolves." Hayley said. Hayley went to touch one of the wolves and he woke up, making Hayley gasp and jump back.

"Niklaus, they're still alive." Delilah said.

"This one's a vampire." Klaus said, looking at a dead body.

"What is Lucien doing here?" Delilah asked. The three went around, pulling the masks off the wolves.

"He needed their venom." Klaus said, looking at the masks whilst Hayley fed the wolves her blood.

"Lucien's cure for werewolf bites." Delilah said.