𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

Hayley and Delilah were inside the house, getting ready to introduce their kids to their new family and their father. They both rolled their eyes as they heard the siblings' conversation.

"What's the holdup?" Kol asked. "We rescued Nik, we escaped mortal danger. Why are we not on a private jet to Saint-Tropez?" Kol then looked at Elijah who was reading the newspaper. "You can catch up on the last five years when we're on our way. I assure you, you haven't missed much."

"Circumstances have changed." Elijah said. "We will leave here soon enough."

"We have a nephew and niece to consider." Rebekah said.

"Kol has a point." Freya said. "We need to put an ocean between us and Marcel Gerard as soon as possible."

"We're not going anywhere today. I want one day of peace with my daughter and son before we uproot them." Klaus said.

"Any delay is a risk." Freya said.

"One day. We're in the middle of nowhere. The house is cloaked. We weren't followed and I'm not asking!" Klaus exclaimed.

"Okay, let's get them out there before he rips their heads off." Delilah said to Hayley, making her chuckle and nod before she opened the door, making all the siblings look at them.

"Everyone, this is Hope." Hayley said.

"And this is Ansel." Delilah said, holding Ansel in her arms.

"My word, he is a splitting image of Niklaus when he was younger." Elijah said, looking at Ansel.

"Aren't you gorgeous?" Rebekah said to Hope.

Both kids looked at everyone shyly as they all smiled at them. Klaus was rather overwhelmed with emotions.

"Hello." Hope said.

"Hello." Klaus smiled.

"Mommy, this is superhero daddy?" Ansel asked Delilah, making all the siblings laugh. They found him adorable.

"Yes, this is daddy and your aunts and uncles." Delilah said.

Ansel smiled wide, wiggling out of Delilah's arms and running over to Klaus, hugging his legs, surprising him. Klaus expected his kids would be shy. He smiled and picked Ansel up. "You are superhero daddy who saved family." Ansel said.

"I guess you can call me that." Klaus smiled.

"Hope, daddy is a superhero." Ansel said. Hope went over to Klaus as he put Ansel down.