𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Delilah, Klaus and Elijah had gone to Lucien's penthouse to pay him a visit. Apparently, Jackson had bitten Lucien, but he lied to Klaus, saying he was fine and the original brothers wanted to know why.

"Lucien? Come out, come out, wherever you are." Klaus called out as all three vampires walked inside.

"I'm afraid you missed him." They heard before seeing Alexis walk inside, making Delilah groan and roll her eyes.

"Where is he?" Delilah asked.

"Now, why should I tell you after you tried to kill me?" Alexis asked. "Or were you just jealous that your hybrid boyfriend fed on me. Ah, the intimacy."

Delilah growled and pounced on Alexis, about to bite into her neck when Klaus quickly sped over and pulled her off.

"Let me go! I'm gonna kill this bitch!" Delilah exclaimed as as she struggled in Klaus' arms.

"Calm down, Lilah. Now, as much as I love how jealous you get over the mere thought of me with another woman, remember, we need her alive." Klaus said, making Delilah roll her eyes.

"Lucien's location?" Elijah asked.

"At the police station. A detective Kinney had some questions for him." Alexis said.

"And he allowed himself to be arrested?" Elijah asked.

"He has nothing to hide." Alexis said.

"Lucien's occupied. Perhaps we should entertain ourselves right here." Elijah said before sitting down on the couch.

"Finally, now we're talking." Delilah smirked, about to pounce on Alexis again but Klaus stopped her.

"Delilah, no." Klaus said, making her groan in frustration.

Alexis began setting up for another spell to tell the brothers more about the dangers they were going to face.

"Elijah and I can begin now, but just us." Alexis said. "I've already shown Klaus what visions of his I've managed to divine."

"The warning was for both of us." Klaus said. "Friend, foe and family. I'd like to see his, please."

"Since family is one of your concerns and you two are brothers, are you so sure you want to see what I have to show you?" Alexis asked before exposing her neck again, making Delilah ball her fists as she glared at her.

"Well, I never could resist a good spoiler." Elijah said.

"Can you guys please just get this over with?" Delilah asked, making Klaus chuckle and go over to her before kissing her forehead softly, making butterflies flutter in her stomach. "Feed from her wrist, please." Delilah pouted.