𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

It was the next day and Klaus and Delilah were with Freya who was writing out as many spells as she could to see if she could figure out how to kill Lucien. Everyone had also found out that Lucien had broken Aurora free and could possibly give her the last vial of serum.

"You're hovering." Freya said to Klaus.

"I'm supervising. How else to speed up your endeavours?" Klaus said. "Let's see, perhaps I should bring Vincent here. Force him to aid you by removing his legs."

"Leave her alone, Nik. All these threats are what has gotten you in this situation in the first place." Delilah said.

"Still worth a try, my love." Klaus said before kissing her temple.

"Vincent doesn't know how to kill Lucien, either." Freya said. "Besides, if he leaves the St. James, who knows what the Ancestors will make him do next."

"The Ancestors are thoroughly occupied, according to Davina, terrorizing our brother, Kol." Elijah said as he walked inside.

"What a surprise. Another day, another witch inspired vendetta." Klaus said.

"Well, Davina can take care of Kol for now." Elijah said. "Let us focus our energies on Lucien. Delilah, I want to trust that you are not aligned with him."

"Cross my heart." Delilah said.

"How do we demolish that rodent?" Elijah asked.

"I'm working on it." Freya said.

"Yes, while we all have our roles to play, Elijah will stay here and oversee whatever it is Freya is doing." Klaus said. "Delilah and I are actually going to accomplish something."

"Brother, accomplishing something-"

"The time for talking is done." Klaus said. "He went after Finn and now he's trying to lure my soulmate, not to mention he broke out that wretch, Aurora."

"Let's kill those sons of bitches." Delilah said.

♡♡♡♡

Klaus and Delilah were outside. There seemed to be a festival going on because there was a swarm of people and a band playing music.

"Niklaus, you do trust me, don't you?" Delilah asked, feeling him squeeze her hand.

"Without a doubt." Klaus said, making her smile before their faces dropped when they saw Lucien standing in the distance before he disappeared. The couple both looked at each other before following Lucien, arriving near a few dumpster bins. Klaus had the mystical dagger with him, hoping that would put Lucien down for a while. Suddenly, Lucien appeared.