𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It was early the next morning when Lucien stormed out of his penthouse. He realised Delilah, Klaus and Aurora were gone. He watched back through his security tape and heard Aurora say how Lucien meant nothing to her. To say he was pissed was a huge understatement. He was beyond furious and he was going to take it out on the people Klaus and Delilah cared about. Then he remembered. Delilah drank his serum. It had been less than twenty four hours which meant she still had the serum in her blood.

Lucien raced over to the Mikaelson compound where he found himself in Klaus' room. Everyone in the house was asleep. There he saw Klaus in bed with Delilah cuddled up next to him. Lucien breathed heavily as he gripped a wooden stake in his hand. He was going to kill Delilah. By killing her, he would be turning Delilah into the creature that the Originals despised. He was going to ruin them.

He snuck over to the edge of the bed, moving the duvet away slowly so he wouldn't wake either of them. Then in one swift motion, he pierced the stake into Delilah's heart, making her gasp a little in her sleep before her body turned grey, her heartbeat slowing down before stopping.

Lucien Castle killed Delilah Evangeline Harrington.

He smirked to himself before using his speed to quickly leave the compound, still needing to attend to one more task.

Around an hour later, Klaus' eyes fluttered open. He sighed in content when he felt his soulmate in his arms. He loved her so much and couldn't imagine his life without her. He was eternally grateful that Rebekah did, in fact, manage to hide from him all those years ago because if she hadn't and Klaus had found and daggered her, Rebekah would have never found Delilah and she wouldn't be with the family to this day. He leaned forward to kiss the back of her shoulder when he froze in his spot. Her skin was grey and covered in black veins. Why was she grey?

"No." Klaus said quietly to himself, his heart pounding faster and harder as he slowly turned Delilah over, seeing her entire body was grey. There was a huge stake in her chest. Klaus felt his heart sink. Delilah was dead. She was gone forever. His soulmate, the woman he loved with his whole heart was gone. "No! NO! NO!!" Klaus yelled as he held Delilah in his arms, tears building in his eyes.

The rest of the family heard the screams of Klaus and rushed inside. Elijah, Freya and Hayley. They all gasped in horror when they saw Delilah's dead body.

"No! What the hell happened?!" Hayley asked, mortified as she felt tears grow in her eyes. She ran over to Delilah's side, seeing her skin was grey.

"I woke up...and she was like this." Klaus said in a low tone, holding in his tears the best that he could before he took the stake out of Delilah's chest.