𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

"Klaus?! Where are you?" Delilah called out as she walked into the compound but was met with silence, making her roll her eyes. "I can hear your heartbeat." That was all she needed to say to make him appear in front of her. "I am so sorry. You know I didn't mean what I said. Yes, you can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but I still love you. I still love you despite all your psychological issues."

Klaus couldn't help but smile. This was the first time that Delilah told him she loved him since they decided they had to stay apart. It had been months since Klaus had heard those words, but it couldn't have made him happier. He watched as Delilah walked over to him, taking his hands in hers. "Forgive me. Please." Delilah pouted.

Klaus sighed and pulled her into a hug, making Delilah smile as she hugged him tight. She couldn't bear the thought of Klaus being upset because of her. Klaus couldn't seem to stay mad at Delilah either. She had this calming aura about her that he liked.

"I hope I'm not disturbing anything." They heard, making them turn around and see Camille.

"Of course not." Delilah said.

"Yes." Klaus said at the same time.

"Please, come in." Delilah said. "What's going on?"

"Call it a hunch but I think Klaus' friend, Lucien is torturing and killing humans in the quarter." Cami said.

"The nerve of that guy." Delilah said as they all sat down, and Cami pulled her laptop out. "He asked me if you thought Nik did it."

"Of course, he did." Klaus said, rolling his eyes as Delilah rested her head on his shoulder, rather surprising the hybrid but he was really happy with the fact that the woman he loved wanted to be close to him.

"There have been two victims so far, but I've constructed a psychological profile of the killer and I don't think it's going to end there." Cami said.

"Lucien would never be so sloppy." Klaus said before Cami showed the pair a picture from her laptop of the victim, hung up by strings with his mouth cut open.

"Oh god." Delilah said, lifting her head from Klaus' shoulder.

"Although I admit, there is a familiar method to this particular madness." Klaus said as he looked at the picture.

"You wanna prove you're turning over a new leaf? Make sure this latest victim is the last one." Cami said.

"Are you suggesting I prove my redeemability by killing my oldest friend?" Klaus asked. "Such irony."