𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Ahh, thank you very much." Delilah said as one of the girls handed her a wine glass full of blood before Klaus sat with her. The compound was decorated for Christmas and Christmas music was playing. Delilah was home with Klaus. Elijah had gone to get Rebekah after Klaus had gotten into Aurora's head and found the coordinates.

"So, how are you feeling?" Klaus asked.

"You've asked me that every day for the past couple of days." Delilah said. "I'm fine. Why didn't you go with Elijah to get Rebekah? I hope it wasn't to baby sit me. I could've kicked Aurora's ass if she hadn't staked me in the stomach and had her giant hand around my heart."

"It's not a good idea for he and I to spend hours together in confined spaces given that the prophecy foretells one family member felling another." Klaus said.

"You don't really think Elijah of all people would hurt you?" Delilah asked.

"I don't know what to think and that damn fortune teller's predictions continue to unfold despite all our efforts." Klaus said.

"No-one really seems to be on bad terms though." Delilah said.

"You never know with our family." Klaus shrugged.

"I'm loving the decorations." Delilah said, looking around. "Although, I do not see any mistletoe."

"Well, no one here is with anyone. Elijah is single, so is Freya, Hayley is with Jackson and well, I'm not particularly fond of him and then there's me...and you." He said, watching as Delilah's face softened.

"About that. Everything you said to Aurora....was it true? About all those promises of love?" Delilah asked. Just as Klaus was about to answer, his phone vibrated.

"It's Cami. She's in a situation with a detective. I need to go. I promise we'll talk about this later, okay?" He asked and Delilah nodded. Klaus surprised her with a kiss on her cheek before he left, leaving her smiling to herself.

♡♡♡♡

𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Jackson had brought Freya into the compound who looked like she got attacked. Hayley and Delilah had also gotten there.

"Oh my god, what happened?" Delilah asked, sitting next to Freya.

"She got jumped. Three vampires all dressed like yuppies." Jackson explained.

"The Strix." Hayley said.