𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙰𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙰𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜

Hayley and Delilah were in Texas following up on Mary's lead that she had provided. They were in a bar, looking for the last werewolf from the last of the seven werewolf packs.

"That girl, right?" Delilah said as they both looked at a curly haired girl drinking a shot.

"That's her." Hayley said as they watched her get up to get more shots. "Come on."

The girls got up and went to the bar where the girl was standing, both of them standing on either side of her.

"You look like you're having fun. What's the occasion?" Hayley asked.

"I just finished my residency which makes me an official ER doctor." The girl said.

"Oh, congratulations." Delilah said.

"Thanks." The girl smiled.

"Does it help with the guilt, given what you are?" Hayley asked, making the girl's face drop.

"What did you say?" The girl asked.

"Keelin, you need to listen to both of us." Delilah said.

"How do you know my name?" Keelin asked.

"Got it from a friend." Hayley said. "She said your grandma's maiden name was Malraux."

Keelin went to walk away but Delilah stopped her. "I don't think so." Delilah said.

"You both better back off. Right now." Keelin said, flashing her gold eyes.

"We wish we could." Hayley said, flashing her gold eyes. "You better listen unless you want a bite from her." Hayley said, pointing to Delilah who flashed her glowing red eyes, making Keelin jump back in surprise.

"Okay, she's a wolf but what the hell are you?" Keelin asked Delilah.

"I'm an upgraded immortal vampire that cannot be killed by anything. Not fire or wood or white oak. There's no name for my kind so I called my species, 'Dracula'. Sounds real but also not so real which makes me cool and mysterious. Anyways, one bite from me and we don't know what will happen to you in a few minutes." Delilah said.

"We need a favour." Hayley said. "Five minutes. Outside. We can explain."

"Five minutes." Keelin said before the three went outside. Keelin then punched Hayley in the face and tried to run but Delilah sped in front of her along with Hayley.

"Do not do that again." Hayley said.

"I'm not going without a fight." Keelin said.

"Would you relax? Does it look like we wanna fight you? We need you." Delilah said.