𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Delilah woke up the next day and looked around, seeing she was in Marcel's gym and Aurora was in front of her.

"What the hell? Did you snap my neck? Why did you bring me here?" Delilah asked.

"I heard a rumour these men train here hoping to be made into vampires." Aurora said. "It seems you are quite precious to Nik so I'm keeping you here."

"God, you really are jealous, aren't you? You know, if you weren't such an evil bitch, we could've been very good friends. I tend to get jealous myself." Delilah said.

"Yes, I'd rather not." Aurora said before grabbing a wooden stake and shoving it into Delilah's stomach, making her groan in pain as she fell to the ground.

"You ruined my favourite outfit, you bitch." Delilah muttered.

♡♡♡♡

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎

Klaus had gone to Lucien's penthouse. The night before, Lucien gave Klaus the medallion, but Delilah was still missing, and Klaus wasn't happy.

"Not a fan of knocking, are we?" Lucien asked.

"I afford courtesy to those in my good graces." Klaus said. "You've fallen short."

"Which is why I've called you here. Cami is safe although she managed to break out of here, but Delilah is not. Aurora called me, claiming she had your soulmate." Lucien said.

"Aurora is upset because I have her beloved brother." Klaus said. "She took Delilah as leverage. It'll be the last mistake she ever makes. I'm going to rip her eyes out of her sockets."

Klaus turned to leave but Lucien stopped him. "Might I suggest you pause just a tick and think this through?"

"Move now." Klaus said.

"If Aurora is upset with you, might she just be leading you into a trap?" Lucien asked.

"Aurora has neither the means nor the will to harm me." Klaus said.

"So you say, yet she is a vindictive lunatic." Lucien said. "The prophecy said you and your siblings would fall, one by foe, one by family, one by friend. What is Aurora to you if not a friend with certain benefits?"

"Perhaps I should murder my friends, starting with you." Klaus said.

"You are my sire. I have a vested interest in keeping you alive. That means I won't sit back and watch while you walk half-cocked into a trap. I'm coming with you." Lucien said as he and Klaus got into the elevator. "Besides, I've taken a liking to Delilah, not a romantic one so keep your hair on. A friendly one."