𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

It was the next day and there had been two deaths. Cami unfortunately died from Lucien's bite which devastated everyone and Davina was now also dead because Kol drained her of blood. The Ancestors tainted his blood with dark magic and made him kill Davina because the Ancestors hated her.

"I can draw Davina's spirit to a circle. As long as she's there, the Ancestors won't be able to torment her." Freya said. "With luck, that'll buy us some time to figure out how to resurrect her but I'm going to need to channel someone if I'm going to sustain the spell."

"Take me. Put me down for all I care if it means she's safe." Kol said.

"No, you've been marred by the Ancestor's magic so Klaus, Elijah, Delilah. Any of you." Freya said.

"Channel me. I am immortal, after all." Delilah shrugged. She wasn't in the best mood since her good friend literally died the day before. Delilah went to go to Freya when all of a sudden, her candles lit up.

"That can't be good." Elijah said.

"My early warning system. I think a New Orleans witch is trying to meddle with one of you." Freya said.

"God, if only I could snap the neck of every single witch in this city." Delilah complained, making Kol and Freya look at her. "Apart from Freya and Davina, of course."

"Lucien has the new regent at his beck and call. It's me he's coming after." Klaus said before they saw a fire. Rebekah's portrait hanging on the wall was on fire.

"He's not going after Klaus." Delilah said. "He's going after Rebekah."

"Lucien thought that turning Delilah against her will would have me charging into his lair on a suicide mission. When that didn't work, he set his sights on Rebekah." Klaus said. "He's kicking hornet's nests until we have no choice but to confront him."

"Presumably he still believes she's at the bottom of the ocean." Elijah said.

"I cloaked all of you but with the Ancestors working for Lucien, it may take a while but if he wants to find Rebekah, he will." Freya said.

"I just wanna murder that bastard. First he turns me and now he's going after Rebekah." Delilah said.

"We'll go and get her." Klaus said.

"It's not safe out there." Freya said.

"Well, what then? Are we to sit here and play cards until Lucien slides Rebekah's bitten corpse down the hall?!" Klaus exclaimed, now very frustrated.