𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Kol, Elijah and Delilah were all in Klaus' room, looking at the letters he had collected over the years.

"Well, isn't this the welcome home?" Elijah said to Kol. "Already at the mercy of Niklaus, and just in time to help the rest of us clean up his mess."

"How typical." Delilah said. "Stupid Gaspar interrupted our date. I'm sure Kol misses being dead."

"If both of you keep up your ceaseless whining, I'm sure he will." Klaus said as he walked inside. "I will make it up to you, my love. I promise."

"Yeah, you better." Delilah pouted, making him chuckle and kiss her. The kiss surprised her. It was their second kiss. They had waited a long time for their first kiss to happen but now, they didn't have to. They could kiss whenever they wanted now. Maybe all the waiting was worth it. Every kiss felt special now, like they meant something.

"Here." Klaus said, offering Kol some blood in a wine glass. "I compelled the housekeeper."

"Next time, a blood bag will be fine." Kol said, taking the glass. "I'm meant to be off the fresh stuff."

"Why? You used to be a ripper?" Delilah asked.

"A manic, psychotic, ripper, yes." Klaus said, making Kol roll his eyes. "He's attempting to be a better man for his girlfriend, isn't he?"

"I'm sure you're doing the same." Kol said.

"And he's doing a very good job." Delilah said, wrapping her arm in Klaus', making him smile.

"Anyways, I'd rather be with that girlfriend but since your enemies have returned seeking vengeance, I suppose they ought to be murdered." Kol said.

"And murdered they shall be." Delilah said.

"So, who is this Cortez?" Kol asked.

"His family decimated Belaga." Klaus said.

"Ugh! Belaga. That place was hideous." Kol chuckled as Klaus rolled his eyes.

"Thank you, Kol." Elijah said, making Delilah laugh.

"No taste." Klaus said. "Either of you."

"All right, calm down. I know exactly how to find your enemies. As long as our new sister doesn't chafe at me for teaching her a quick spell. Mind if I burn these?" Kol asked, holding up the letters.

"Go ahead."

♡♡♡♡

"Mixing the ashes of those letters with your blood, Nik, will show us where your enemies are." Kol said as he burned the letter. Everyone was watching, Elijah, Klaus, Delilah. Kol was helping Freya with the spell. Kol mixed the ashes with the blood and Freya poured it onto the map. Kol then pulled out a spell for Freya to use.