Part 2

Hey guyyyys!! I hope you are doing okay, that you are safe and that you're having a good time wherever you are! 🥰🥰
Here is the new chapter!! I hope you will like it!! ❤️❤️
Much love as always! ☀️☀️
-
Quarantine, day 1:

Deepika woke up on her bed. She opened the window and decided she might as well stay in her pjs this morning. She didn't feel like being all disciplined today. She really felt sad and anxious. She hoped this situation wouldn't last too long and that she would be able to go back to work very soon.

Ranbir woke up that morning, at home. He felt empty. He just felt like all his freedom had been taken away. Now he was just there, alone. Well not alone. Deepika was there. But she was so discreet, he would hardly ever see her. She would be working in her room and read and other stuff in her room. And he would just be there, alone.

Deepika went to the kitchen and made herself a coffee, before going on the balcony of the living room. She just sat there and drank her coffee, the light of the sun making her skin glow.
Ranbir got out of his room and walked to the living room. He felt surprised to feel a soft breeze on his face, the door was open. He looked by the window. It was Deepika.

In the light of the sun, she looked like she was shining, like a Goddess. Ranbir quickly shook that idea out of his head. That was risky.
See! He was beginning to turn crazy! He knew it!! He knew this would happen. He would turn crazy by staying alone all day! He took his phone from the kitchen counter and opened his texts, laid in the couch.

Deepika finally got back inside the house. She put her dirty cup in the dishwasher and turned to Ranbir.
"Have you eaten yet?" She asked politely.
"No, why" Ranbir replied mechanically, his eyes still stuck on his phone, trying to understand this 3rd email from his dad about what he would have to tell the employees about this afternoon. They were set for a zoom meeting with him, to explain how they would work during lockdown.

"Well.. do you want me to make something? Waffles maybe? I bought some at the supermarket the other I thought maybe we could share?" She offered softly.
Ranbir's eyes turned to her and he couldn't help but feel a little sympathy towards the girl. She was so sweet, always making sure he was okay.
"That would be very great, thank you Deepika" he smiled politely before going back to those stupid emails.

When the waffles were ready, they both decided to eat them on the balcony. The weather was so enjoyable and they were both in love with the view. Plus, Ranbir never really did those things. Taking the time to enjoy the balcony, the breakfast, the weather...
Only three days that this girl lived there and already she was changing everything. Positively of course... but still.
Ranbir laughed to himself.

Deepika frowned at him with a smile.
"Why are you laughing?" she asked gently.
Ranbir shrugged at her question.
"Just... you're very surprising" he said, then took another bit of his waffle.
Deepika was confused but smiled anyways and concentrated on her waffle once again.

The afternoon came very fast and as Deepika was on her way to her room to go to the zoom reunion, Ranbir stopped her.
"Deepika, you know that's useless right? We live together you don't need a computer so that i can talk to you." He giggled.
Deepika shrugged and giggled as well. He was right. That was stupid. She decided to sit next to him in front of the computer and the camera showed the both of them. The first reunion was with her department, so she had to stay.

The first person who joined the call was Kalki. And we all know Kalki is NOT a discreet person.
"Oh my God Deepu!! HEYYYY!" She said from the computer. Deepika giggled
"Hey Kalki" she said softly.
"Dude are you the new boss or what" Kalki chuckled and then Ranbir showed his face to the camera as well. A little gasp could be heard from the computer, which made Deepika hold back some laughter as she was trying to stay still.