Part 5

Hello luvs, how are youuuu? It's me again to annoy youuuu!! ☀️☀️
Here is part 5 because I felt inspired
Love youuuu
-

quarantine, day 41:

Deepika's eyes opened suddenly. She felt something poking in her thigh. She freaked out. She was not alone. She grabbed her bear, as if it would really help and fastly turned, slapping whoever it was that was in her bed strongly with her stuffed bear.

Ranbir woke up in a jump, panicking. What was happening, he was getting punched, by... a bear?!
"Ahhhh please stop!!" He weakly said, covering his face with his arms.
The punched immediately stopped, followed by a loud gasp and a beautiful voice.
"Oh my God!! I'm so sorry Ranbir I thought someone had broke in- wait what are you doing here?" She frowned

"It's okay hm, Alia left during the night and I just came to see if you were asleep and I guess I just fell asleep next to you." Ranbir shrugged.
Deepika suddenly felt like she could breathe normally again, after being choked ever since she had came here. Not that she didn't like Alia, she seemed genuinely kind but she just- it didn't stood right with her..

"Sh-she left?" She said softly, sitting back on the bed. Ranbir nodded. He couldn't contain a small smile from escaping his lips. He felt happy that she was gone. That was mean, he shouldn't have felt happy. But he couldn't help it.
"Her grandfather is dying if I understood right" he said.

"Wow, that's awful." Deepika said, suddenly feeling really bad that she had felt somehow relieved to see the girl leaving. The poor thing...
"Why didn't you go with her?" She asked, turning to him.
Ranbir frowned. Yeah why didn't he go. Well because he didn't want to. He didn't want to leave Deepika.
"I should call her" Ranbir finally said, leaving Deepika's room, slamming the door. He felt mad at himself for being such an asshole to Alia.

Deepika jumped as the door slammed, but decided to follow him. She stood up very quickly, reopened her door and followed him through the living room, until the balcony.
He was visibly worried, holding his phone to his ear as it was beeping, to call Alia.

"Hello?" Alia said, through the phone.
"Hey Alia, I just.. I was worried about you, is everything okay?" Ranbir asked, biting his lip and holding strongly to the balcony railing with his left hand.
"Yeah just, my Grandfather is really sick and they thought he was dying last night. To be honest I think he might die very soon." She explained.
"Alright... do you need anything?" Ranbir asked.
"I would say I need you but you would leave Deepika alone and I don't want her to be." Alia shrugged.

Ranbir didn't know how to answer to this. Alia thought he would be able to leave Deepika alone. Would he? Because he could have but would he really be able to focus on Alia when he would know Deepika was home alone?
"Wait, what if you come with Deepika?" Alia said again, when she hadn't gotten a reply for 30 seconds.
"Huh, I will ask her? Send me the address and we will do our best" Ranbir said, trying to sound confident about the idea even though he really was not.
"Alright, call me back when you know" She said.
"I love you." She finished and hung up before Ranbir had even gotten the chance to answer to that.

Ranbir sighed and turned to be met with Deepika sitting on the step of the balcony's door. He walked to her and sat by her side.
They stayed there, sitting down next to each other and staring at the sea of the quarantined Mumbai in front of their eyes.
"What did she say?" Deepika asked, breaking the silence.
"She wants us to join her" Ranbir said.
"Are you going to?" She asked again, still looking at the waves.

Ranbir turned to her, he looked at her sadly and stood up, entering the flat again. He didn't know what to answer. He didn't want to go, but if he didn't, Deepika would think of him as a bad person and Alia would probably think he was an asshole. At the same time he wanted to take Deepika, but she would just be third wheeling and he wanted Deepika so bad.
He was dying inside. He was going crazy, he loved her more than he had ever loved anyone else.